#WorldPhotographyDay; Let's See Your Farm

Heyo people…IT’S WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY :dancer::dancer:

It’s a day where people express their feelings, emotions and social thinking through pictures.

To celebrate this, here’s what we should do…

• Take a picture of your farm using a phone or any camera and upload right here,
  • Tell us about your farm and your experience. :star_struck:

Ready? Let’s go!! @Everybody Who will lead the pack?
(Just maybe, your farm might get a shout out… :wink:)

2 Likes

Do you people giving loans to farmers

Sir,

Can I get a loan for my loan

Thanks

Yours

Samuel omah

…Boooku fish for you in Agro-Park Development Company…#Purely_Organic.

Please am from Abia state precisely Umuahia.pls I need your help on how to farm pigs nd where to buy good breeds.Thanks so much for your understanding.

From ginger to rice, money grow like grass

3 Likes

bookola

August 19

Heyo people…IT’S WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY :dancer::dancer:

It’s a day where people express their feelings, emotions and social thinking through pictures.

To celebrate this, here’s what we should do…

• Take a picture of your farm using a phone or any camera and upload right here,
  • Tell us about your farm and your experience. :star_struck:
    Ready? Let’s go!! @Everybody Who will lead the pack?

(Just maybe, your farm might get a shout out… :wink:)

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Wow!!! This is really cool…

Wow, what type of farming is this Sir?

Hello, Good Morning.

Please I want to go into fish farming. Any suggestions on what i might need to make it successful?

Hi @Fagboye_Samuel_Olade, let’s share some articles on fish farming that can help better.

Read through and let’s know if this was helpful. Thanks.

I need a place to do my industrial attachment please who can be of help I study Agricultural and Bio- Environmental Engineering just for four month please

1 Like

At Our Organic Vegetable Farm in OROZO FCT,Abuja

2 Likes

At YPAED Organic Farm in OROZO,FCT.

2 Likes

:clap::clap: These are really fascinating pictures… and the second one is my favorite because of the smile. :blush:

Where are you studying and which state do you wish to do your industrial training?

Precious McCoy

1 Like

2 Likes

Awwwww… So cute! How old are your Kit?

These are so cute… So so cute. :heart_eyes:

Please I am interested in snail farming on a pieces of land of 12ft wide and 20ft long, how can I start? and how much it will cost me? Where can I get the training? Am living in Ojo local government and I will prefer a place closer to my local government areas for the training because of the nature of my job and I will also like to know how much the training will cost me and to the risk and the gain

1 Like