Who would you like to be featured on Farmers Advice Series?

Hello @Everybody , we need your help!

We want to serve you better , hence here are some questions we would love to have your opinion on:

• Who would you like to be featured on our Farmer’s Advice Series?
  • What topic would you love us to discuss here on the Farmers Advise Series?

As long as that person inspires you and the thought of meeting them brings out positive energy, then that’s a good starting point. Tell us their names ( and any contact details if any) and we would do the work/contact them.

Kindly drop your comment below:
https://community.agricsquare.com/c/farm-advice
Thanks

Please I need loan or grant to start farm business

1 Like

Please, bring Mr. Ijewere.

2 Likes

Good morning.
I’m hugely encouraged by the information provided on this platform.

In response to your request, I would like the Minister of Agriculture, Hon Audu Ogbe to be featured.

His views on the direction of agriculture policy will be very inspiring.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Dear Bukky,

Please I want to make enquiry if you have any whatsapp group so as for me to join to further our discussion and interest.

Thank you.

Adeyeye K.O.

5 Likes
  1. Youth (Men and Women?
  2. Importance of farming

How to be successful in your farming activities

2 Likes

I would like to have AGBOGO MICHAEL,Co-Founder and Managing director of Vicampro farms.

2 Likes

Kehinde fakoya, yes, to be successful in farm business u have to work hard in rain time.

2 Likes

I don’t understand and I don’t know how to start.
I really want to know how I can get involve in snail farming.This has been my dream but I don’t have the wherewithal to accomplish this dream.

Is there any way this forum can be of help?

3 Likes

Good one @Seriki please can you provide us the contact or email if you have any…Thanks

1 Like

i have non but i am willing to be a student at IITA but i did not study agric but i love agriculture and i am willing to do anything to go into agriculture

2 Likes

i am only rearing animals and i train, care, vaccinate, educate buyers on every living animal i have an encounter with, from my client i have been enlighten on various lessons on issues arising on animal care. i also look for farmers in other to buy and to learn from them.

2 Likes

Nice one @skajomo Please can you provide us his contact or email if you have any…Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @kenyadejoe We sadly do not have any Whatsapp group, because all our communications are done here on the community. You can message us privately as well …Thanks for reaching out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @76uwaniy… Noticed :+1:

1 Like

Hello @Phyllis Welcome to Agricsquare :clap:… Please kindly provide his contacts or email if you any. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Hello @ovoohwojeheri Welcome to Agricsquare :tada: , We are always here for you. Let’s share some already published articles on snail farming that can help out

Feel free to reach out for more information… Thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Abdulsalam.Kolo.from Niger state,Nigeria

I Want a discussion in watermelon and castor farming

1 Like

Please dear Agricsquare I would like you to discuss in detail snail farming (helicuture) and how profitable it can be in the Nigerian market. Thanks

1 Like