What Is Water to You?

Water is one of the earth’s most important substances and very vital to life as it affects every part of our lives even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. Water is a transparent, tasteless, odourless, and nearly colourless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of the Earth’s hydrosphere, and the fluids of most living organisms.

Half a millennium ago, Leonardo da Vinci stated, “Water is the driving force of all nature.” Though hundreds of years have passed and technology has advanced to previously unthinkable levels, his words still sound true. To survive, all plants and animals need water.

NB: Did you know that your body weight is approximately 60 percent water? Your body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions.

We know how valuable water is, and we want you to tell us what water really means to you (you can talk about it in any way). See ideas below;

• Water is life

• Water is food

• Water is scarce

• Water is precious

• Water is essential

• Water is an opportunity

Super cool, right? @Everybody Let’s see yours

1 Like

Water is life.

Thanks

Water is indispensable for human survival.

Agreed. Water is life.

Thanks for you update

Water is essential

Over 1400 years ago the Qur’an describes that Allah “made from water every living thing” (21:30)

Half a millennium ago, Leonardo da Vinci stated, “Water is the driving force of all nature.”

water is everything we need in life

1 Like

Water is the reason for our (plants and animals) existence.

1 Like

I have palmtree plantion for sale abt @285 heacters

Hello @Livingrock, welcome to the community. Are you a farmer, student or an agric enthusiast? Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance.

Well said… It’s indeed everything we need in life. Thank you.

Change your water, change your life. Click on yinka4real.com to learn more.

Water is life and food to me

To me water is all in all for human race and existence as well as the plants and animals kingdom.
Water is as crucial as tongue in our mouth.

Conclusively, Omini all .

Thanks

phiayourscares