Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

I would like to learn about fish farming and livestocks as well because I want to venture trained at this

Very good… @dafzeedo These are few articles that can help

I hope this helps.

Tnx for invite! In NJ USA… Hopefully we can do some cool things together! I own www.africansupermall.com

Glad to have you here @lifeaddictceo, we look forward to working with you :wink:

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to learning new things, am particularly interested in exportation and snail farming. Thank you

Good day,
Thank you for all the information sent.

I’m interested in catfish farming (not had a good experience in the past ventures, soyabeans farming and livestock (poultry (eggs and protein)

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Chinwee

Hello,
My name Nkaiso. I am really interested in the agric business especially as it involves the use of modern technology to improve yield and also in regions where the produce are not popular. E.g Tomatoes in the southern part of Nigeria. For now I am engaged in Yam farming. I planted last year and also planted this year. Last year was not bad but the specie was not right. So this year I have changed and also increased the number of stands. I hope to use this forum to build an Agric empire in the south. Nice to be here. Thank you

Welcome! @toluadeks We have some already published articles on snail farming and exportation we could share with you

Feel free to reach out for more information… Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @chissymail Welcome on board! Here are some articles that can help out

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:
Please Like, Comment and Share …Thanks

My name is Aiyegbeni Innocent. … I am student of FUNAAB, I am interested in the rearing of animals .I got to know about agrisquare via Facebook

Welcome Innocent to Agricsquare :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:,
Have you started rearing animals yet or you have one before? We would like to know more about this…

Also, is there anything more you would love to learn about animal farming?

Ignatius is my name, a graduate of Crop Science. I have great passion for agriculture. An N-POWER
AGRO VOLUNTEER and AGROPRENEUR. Founder of IGGY AGRO SERVICES and a SENIOR ADVOCATE FOR YOUTHS INVOLVEMENT IN AGRICULTURE (SAYIA).

Welcome :clap:@Greenfarms…Glad to have you here.

We have some already published articles i could share with you but it also depends on the kind of animal you are interested in…

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Ayo Adedeji and I got to know about Agricsquare through mail. I’m into cassava produce and poultry, I hope to gain more knowledge here. Thanks for the invitation.

Welcome @princeaajoy Good to have you here… Here are some articles that can help

I hope this helps

Am Ellah Nnamdi into mixed farming and agroconsultancy. Got an invitation mail to join agricsquare :innocent::innocent:

Interesting how the email marketing has worked in converting me to joining this platform. Great Job by the team. Glad to be part of the platform. How do I send invitations to other people to join?

I’m Oyetola Rahmon I got an invitation on my mail and I’m liking this platform and glad I got an invite. I’m a graduate of agricultural extension and rural sociology and also a digital marketer, awaiting my nysc.