Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

My name is Ogunleke Olayinka CEO of Go Green Farming Consulting Firm, I am a greenhouse farming consultant.

Due to network problems, I was unable to comply with the time limit given for the registration of the Sweden Grant. I shall be waiting for another opportunity. Unless if there is any help that can come from you or is there any extension of time? Augydex

My name is okakpu uchechukwu I am an Agric engineer and also a teacher in biology and Agric I was invited by okechukwu

Really? Then you’re in the right community… :blush::blush: What would you love to learn?

Welcome to Agricsquare @hadams. We are here to serve you always…

Wow, Welcome @modupeolak60, We would love to learn more about greenhouse farming. Would you mind creating a post about it here?

Oh hi, welcome to Agricsquare. :blush:

Hello @Augydex, we are not the ones in charge of the funds, we only publish the funds and grants sponsored by other organizations, hence we have no control of time. Just keep an eye on this page as we update it regularly. Here’s one below:

Oh wow… We have recent articles just published on this topic. Just follow the links below to read them:

I hope this helps.

Hello pls I’ll like to know banks affiliated with bank of agriculture
that steadily gives out loans to farmers… Thanks.

My name is Amos Esther, I got to know about agricsquare from Yale fellows.

Good morning House,

I got a link in my email that brought me here. I will like to know more about the agric business.

My name is fatai Dimeji. I got to know about Agricsquare through a friend. Am glad to be here and I would like to know about Turkey farming especially foreign and exotic ones.

Hello Kemi, We have a post with these details that can help here:

You should get the details here…

Wow!!! Really? Welcome… What aspect of agriculture are you interested in?

Welcome Welcome @Fataidimeji, let’s share an article that can help you learn better about this…

This should help…

Thank you for welcoming me. I am interested in maize farming and poultry farming.

Oh great…:slightly_smiling_face: We have some articles that can give you more information about maize and Poultry farming;

This should help…

My name is Patrick Uche kehinde.
My interest include the following:
Cash crop like cocoa and palm tree .
Then, plantain plantation.
I saw your link via Facebook

Oh great! Welcome @richpat1982 good to have you here…We have recent articles on this topic to help

Feel free to reach out for more information. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: