Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

Oh… Awesome question. We do that for free… To advertise, just create a topic with the details and pictures under our Ads and Offers category… Link below:
#Advertising

Yes, Yes @filgreat2010, I am just fine…

Oh sure… there are options such as this. Farmcrowdy runs on this model where you just sponsor a farm and they do the work, thereafter you get your money back with added returns after harvest.

There is also the option of sponsoring farms owned by legitimate small holder farmers and after harvest, you both negotiate what your returns would be like.

Hi @JesupelumiA, Welcome to Agricsquare… :hugs:
We have a few articles on poultry and groundnut you might want to check out. See them below:

Remember to drop your comments after reading…

Sorry I didn’t specify my preference with respect to interest for a 6-12 month period.

Any investment with upwards of 50% within stated period is preferred.

Thanks.

Techfarmer

February 21

alt filgreat2010:
Thanks for reaching out. Hope you are great today?

Yes, Yes @filgreat2010, I am just fine…

alt filgreat2010:
I am interested in a profitable Agric Venture that wouldn’t necessarily require physical presence.

In otherwords, the business can be monitored online with occasional visits(optional) for atleast the first 3-5yrs of partnership.

Oh sure… there are options such as this. Farmcrowdy runs on this model where you just sponsor a farm and they do the work, thereafter you get your money back with added returns after harvest.

There is also the option of sponsoring farms owned by legitimate small holder farmers and after harvest, you both negotiate what your returns would be like.

Thanks for the soya milk production idea , but my brother this has to deal with human consumption and come to think of it , major problem of this kind of business requires good preservation method , pls is their any way of preserving it properly

It’s last December. I started with veggies, we seeking investors ahead of the new planting season for the major crops i mentioned in April

Omnia Sapience Empire is an agro consultancy firm with a track record of excellence in customer satisfaction. We are also in the area of farm management, from the purchase of farm land to planting and harvesting and even the selling of the farm product. We also sell agricultural product such as sesame seeds, cashew nuts, plantains and cassava. And we can help in acquiring farm product needed by our clients. We are only a phone call away 08051500460.

We got to know about Agricsquare on Facebook, and it has been an informative journey. Thank you for having us and giving us awesome opportunity.

Thanks for accepting me

My name is Abdur-rahman, and i’m interested in livestock farming.
I get to know about Agricsquare through social media.
It is my pleasure to be a member of this noble platform. Nice to meet you all.

Thanks

Pls how can one start yam business

I was really happy to be a member, especially when I got an opportunity to apply for a grant from Sweden of S170,000, which I ask you for the procedure, to empower our youth through Agriculture, to reduce importation of Agricultural products and also to boast our economy through Agriculture etc. You unfortunately told me that you are not to aware of it. Whereas I got the information through this platform. This is an opportunity for our Country in which we are denied of, for this I am not impress at all and I start to think whether this platform would be beneficial at all to the members. Anyway I am still hopeful, please find out about this as I am still waiting. Thank you. Augustine Adesewo

Hi Jemkam,

We have an article that can guide you on this:

Sure… You can always advertise this on our platform for free.

Wow!!! Nice to have you on board @Omnia,

Welcome…

Welcome @rahmankehinde98, Welcome here to Agricsquare.

Do you have a livestock farm already? …and how has it been so far?

Hello Akinwale,

Welcome to Agricsquare… :slightly_smiling_face: Sure, we have an article that can guide you on how to start this line of farming below;

Please, let me know if you need any help.

:hugs: Hello Sir, To apply for this, you would have to register here using the link below and the deadline for this is tomorrow, 26th of February 2019.
Here’s the link;
Register for Sustainable Mobility Challenge from Sweden here.

Thank you,
I am a student and i don’t have a farm yet. But am aspiring to have one on the long run.
My priority now i to know more about before being independent, as we all know ‘knowledge precede everything’ …

Abdur-rahman
Best regards

thanks to agric square for giving this wonderful opportunity for potential agriculturist to meet and discuss.
Anyone having the vision of going into livestock farming and in need of a partner to run it together should dm

My name is Emmanuel, I am interested in Castol and Cashew Farming. I got a link to join the group from one of members here anonymous to me.

Thank you.