Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

You’re welcome @Biddy…Glad to help.

1 Like

I have a small farm of yam but actually interested in commodity trading and lack of finance is the issue for quite some time now.

1 Like

This also applies to me. I have a full time job but deeply interested in agriculture - poultry and vegetable farming.

Biddy.

1 Like

I am Folashade Caleb, I got to know about agricsquare on Facebook. I am interested in castor bean planting and cattle rearing

1 Like

Hello ma,is your crowd fund investment scheme for pumpkin still open for would be investors,please call 08036629882,if the program is still open

1 Like

Happy to hear this…Let’s share articles to guide you more

Hello @calebfiyin…Welcome to Agricsquare :tada::tada:, we have some already published articles on castor and cattle farming to guide you better. Read through below

Enjoy!

Hello Matthew,

What is your business idea?

Let’s see how we can help you…

Hi Tessy,

Sorry this reply is coming in really late.

Here are a few of them;

• Farmcrowdy
  • Farmgate

These ones are legit and can be trusted.

hello I’m Rogerkay.
I have been looking for how to connect with other enthusiast farmer for long. I jxt bumped into the ad in the truecaller app.
I’m interested in plantain, potato and snail farming.

Hello @Rogerkay. Welcome to the community, we have some already published articles that can guide you better. Read below

Feel free to reach out for more information…:+1:

So how do we go about the grant aspect as I have a pool of 100 graduate youth interested in Greenhouse farming using our EnviroDome ventilation systems green houses

@aidaagroalliedservic Have you read through our Agriculture funds categories? If no, please do and also check out the following :

I hope this helps.

Hello @FAR-TECH , You can kick start by introducing yourself here :slightly_smiling_face: . You can also read through some of the posts below:

Let me know if you need any help…

Good afternoon I’m mayowa please I need info on how to set up a pig pen and rearing of snail in ekiti state.

Hello @Mayor-king We have some already published articles that might be of help. Read below:

I hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

My name is Judith, live in abuja, and I am a the CEO of Ebi’s kitchen, an outdoor catering service provider and an advocate for Healthy and Nutritious Diet (organic food) , affordable food for all, Food safety and hygienic practice in the catering industry to see a world of #Zerohuger.
I was invited by a friend. Thank you

1 Like

Hello @jogungrando. Welcome to the community, glad to have you here :slightly_smiling_face:…Feel free to reach out for any assistance.

1 Like

My name is Charles Onyeani. I came across this platform on internet. I have passion for poultry and fish farming. I am just hindered by fund land.

1 Like

Hello @jogungrando, :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to Agricsquare.

What would you love to learn as regards agriculture and food? I could guide you through some articles here.:slightly_smiling_face:

Please, let us know what you would love to read.

1 Like