Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

My name is Aiyegbeni Innocent. … I am student of FUNAAB, I am interested in the rearing of animals .I got to know about agrisquare via Facebook

1 Like

Welcome Innocent to Agricsquare :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:,
Have you started rearing animals yet or you have one before? We would like to know more about this…

Also, is there anything more you would love to learn about animal farming?

Ignatius is my name, a graduate of Crop Science. I have great passion for agriculture. An N-POWER
AGRO VOLUNTEER and AGROPRENEUR. Founder of IGGY AGRO SERVICES and a SENIOR ADVOCATE FOR YOUTHS INVOLVEMENT IN AGRICULTURE (SAYIA).

Welcome :clap:@Greenfarms…Glad to have you here.

We have some already published articles i could share with you but it also depends on the kind of animal you are interested in…

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My name is Ayo Adedeji and I got to know about Agricsquare through mail. I’m into cassava produce and poultry, I hope to gain more knowledge here. Thanks for the invitation.

3 Likes

Welcome @princeaajoy Good to have you here… Here are some articles that can help

I hope this helps

1 Like

Am Ellah Nnamdi into mixed farming and agroconsultancy. Got an invitation mail to join agricsquare :innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Interesting how the email marketing has worked in converting me to joining this platform. Great Job by the team. Glad to be part of the platform. How do I send invitations to other people to join?

2 Likes

I’m Oyetola Rahmon I got an invitation on my mail and I’m liking this platform and glad I got an invite. I’m a graduate of agricultural extension and rural sociology and also a digital marketer, awaiting my nysc.

1 Like

Welcome on board :clap: @ellahnnamdi

1 Like

I’m Bianca, an ekiti state corp member. I got to know about agricsquare on facebook today.

2 Likes

I want to know more about snail farming…who can link me up with a tutor.

1 Like

I live in plateau state and as well i live in a locality where we produce a lot of irish potatoes. i am looking for a partner in the east,west or south-south of the Country to engage in serious supply during its peak production.Any one who is interesting can reach me via this number:07036550621/benedictborash@gmail.com

4 Likes

Like to go into duck farming

1 Like

Thank you @bookola i really appreciate

1 Like

My name is Richard
I got to know about this educative website from Facebook

Please I would love to have information on how to harvest,process and export agricultural produce from Nigeria.

Step by step guide and how to package the produce to meet international standard and how to get genuine buyers.

You guys are doing a great job
Thanks

3 Likes

@Itarich welcome on board

2 Likes

Welcome :clap:@Itarich You have come to the right place :wink:

Wow!! Nice… So glad you signed up… :blush: What area of agriculture are you interested in? Do you have a farm already?

Serious in terms of supplying to you or you supplying to them? @CheapMarketDeal and @Farmconcept can you help?

1 Like