Welcome To Agricsquare + Our Special Starter For You

My name is fatai Dimeji. I got to know about Agricsquare through a friend. Am glad to be here and I would like to know about Turkey farming especially foreign and exotic ones.

1 Like

Hello Kemi, We have a post with these details that can help here:

You should get the details here…

Wow!!! Really? Welcome… What aspect of agriculture are you interested in?

Welcome Welcome @Fataidimeji, let’s share an article that can help you learn better about this…

This should help…

Thank you for welcoming me. I am interested in maize farming and poultry farming.

1 Like

Oh great…:slightly_smiling_face: We have some articles that can give you more information about maize and Poultry farming;

This should help…

My name is Patrick Uche kehinde.
My interest include the following:
Cash crop like cocoa and palm tree .
Then, plantain plantation.
I saw your link via Facebook

1 Like

Oh great! Welcome @richpat1982 good to have you here…We have recent articles on this topic to help

Feel free to reach out for more information. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to learn about fish farming and livestocks as well because I want to venture trained at this

1 Like

Very good… @dafzeedo These are few articles that can help

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Tnx for invite! In NJ USA… Hopefully we can do some cool things together! I own www.africansupermall.com

2 Likes

Glad to have you here @lifeaddictceo, we look forward to working with you :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to learning new things, am particularly interested in exportation and snail farming. Thank you

2 Likes

Good day,
Thank you for all the information sent.

I’m interested in catfish farming (not had a good experience in the past ventures, soyabeans farming and livestock (poultry (eggs and protein)

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Chinwee

1 Like

Hello,
My name Nkaiso. I am really interested in the agric business especially as it involves the use of modern technology to improve yield and also in regions where the produce are not popular. E.g Tomatoes in the southern part of Nigeria. For now I am engaged in Yam farming. I planted last year and also planted this year. Last year was not bad but the specie was not right. So this year I have changed and also increased the number of stands. I hope to use this forum to build an Agric empire in the south. Nice to be here. Thank you

Welcome! @toluadeks We have some already published articles on snail farming and exportation we could share with you

Feel free to reach out for more information… Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @chissymail Welcome on board! Here are some articles that can help out

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:
Please Like, Comment and Share …Thanks

My name is Aiyegbeni Innocent. … I am student of FUNAAB, I am interested in the rearing of animals .I got to know about agrisquare via Facebook

1 Like

Welcome Innocent to Agricsquare :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:,
Have you started rearing animals yet or you have one before? We would like to know more about this…

Also, is there anything more you would love to learn about animal farming?

Ignatius is my name, a graduate of Crop Science. I have great passion for agriculture. An N-POWER
AGRO VOLUNTEER and AGROPRENEUR. Founder of IGGY AGRO SERVICES and a SENIOR ADVOCATE FOR YOUTHS INVOLVEMENT IN AGRICULTURE (SAYIA).