We Are Celebrating! We Just Clocked 10,000 Active Users

Guess what, @Everybody We Just Clocked 10,000 active users on our community !!! :tada: :tada: :tada:

Thanks to our amazing online community users for believing in us and our daily content!! We are here to serve you better…

We love feedbacks!!! So tell us,

• What do you think we can do better here on the community?
  • How has been your experience so far?
4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: This community has really help my knowledge on how to kickstart my maize farm. Thank you.

It is good to be a part of this community.

2 Likes

I am new here but I know I will benefit alot from this platform

3 Likes

Yes. If I could have benefited so much, you can too.

1 Like

We are glad to know this. Send us pictures when you can.

Yes. Do you have a farm too?

i need a loan to improve my farming activities

2 Likes

Yes it’s Great :blush::blush::grin: The Lord will be your strength

2 Likes

Where can I get incubator close to Makurdi, Benue state?

1 Like

Am new on this platform, I want to congratulate everyone here for achieving this milestone. For clocking 10,000 members. Together we shall achieve greater height.

2 Likes

Congratulation on the milestone achievement …
Its really encouraging

I will only try to suggest this platform should organize a large AgroPrenurrs summit and exhibition so we can have opportunity for networking.

Also let’s more on market and empowerment opportunity for all members .

Once again I appreciate the efforts .

Congratulations

2 Likes

Congrats to this. Help us more who want to go into agriculture with no funds but have experience

2 Likes

Congratulations! Do you stay in Portharcout, Join us tomorrow 3pm as we unveil the first strawberry farm in Rivers State!

Call/whatsapp 08134700705

2 Likes

Congratulations, thanks, but I’m yet to be aquinted to as what I should do to be part of this business, I have the land, and I need sponsor,can you guide me please.
Regards

Samuel W Pam.

1 Like

Please am not able to login to the platform even after password reset

1 Like

Wow… Congratulations to we all, together we’ll continue to break records.
Though I am still appealing, that we should work out ways to connect members to loan facilities that would help increase their income and trust on the forum
Thanks

1 Like

Hello friends.

I work for a bank and have a mobile financial service (agency banking) proposition to pitch to your farmers as value-adding business.

Can we discuss?

Simon

+2348062758802

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching 10,000 community members.

We shall be reaching 100,000 and 1,000,000 community members very soon.

Wishing you more grease to your elbows.

I pray God will guide us to put good plans to organize our farmers community in such a way that we will be of good help to our selves such that government and financial institutions could join hands with us to provide assistance to serious members among us.

2 Likes

You people are wonderful

2 Likes

Congratulations ! 10,000 not easy to reach in a short while. I felicitate with this group. Keep riding high. For those of us that are planning to go into agriculture with no fund, what advice do you give to us. Thanks.

1 Like