Top TEN Instagram Food Account you Should be Following

Untitled%20(52)

Instagram is no longer just a social platform for posting selfie picture or pictures of cute dogs and pet but it’s now an actual tool for anyone to be creative and to share their portfolio and can also serve as a place where people can find creative inspiration.

We’ve put our list of the top Instagram food accounts together (In no particular order) that’ll bring stunning photos, captions and simple recipes to inspire you to get in the kitchen and bring your creativity to work.

Here’s the list below, so pick some of your favourites, give them a follow, and fill your feed with stunning photos of food.

Food and Cooking Accounts

1. For bright and cheery photos of food that’ll fill your feed with colour: @Kikifoodies

2. For everyday recipe inspiration: @Telandeworld.

3. For beautiful photos and cooking recipes: @9jafoodie

4. For hearty dinner inspiration and food content: @lovemrskush

5. For fun photos and witty captions (Food blog): @ifys.kitchen

6. For an online cooking class and recipe developer: @sisi_jemimah

7. For your daily dose of food content and inspiration: @Food.rave

8. For all kinds of African food: @afrifoodnet

9. For beautiful photos straight from food recipe developer: @Foodblog9ja

10. For some serious food consulting and recipes: @matsecooks 4

Are you itching to get back to your Instagram feed and follow these fantastic food inspirations? We can’t wait, either… @Everybody., Tell us your favourites in the comment section.

Thanks for this message.

1 Like

Hello, I like your mails cos it contains all lot of useful infos. I am a farmer and I would like to suggest that one of this mails should suggest agricultural groups to follow on whatsapp, instagram, facebook and twitter. Thanks

2 Likes

Are you following Agricsquare on Instagram though? :eyes::eyes:

You can follow directly here; @agricsquare .