Strawberry Farming: Our Progress In Nigeria, and the benefits

Very few Nigerians know the wonders of strawberry fruit, more still, only a few know it can grow anywhere in Nigeria, or many belief it can only grow in the north.
Now what is strawberry: it is a specie of the genus Fragaria, which is grown for it fruit, in turn for color aroma, which are used in cosmetics, flavour, food etc…

Before we go further, what are the benefits of strawberry? Aside from it sweet flavours, strawberry is known for it wonders which includes;

• The stems attached to the fruits are used in making slimming down tea
  • It fights against cancer, and prevents it, due to the presence of ellagic acid.
  • It fights against stroke, low sperm count, hair loss rough skin etc.
  • If you eat strawberries daily, it boast your immune system, gives you a smooth skin and helps you retain sharpness of the mind, and its good for children.

Due to the expensive nature of this fruit, we have engaged in a program to encourabge people to cultivate this crop in Nigeria, and their house, breaking the belief that it cannot grow in Nigeria, or only in the north. This is our success story thus far:

Portharcout Strawberry Farm:

Lagos Strawberry Mini Garden, Using It As Decoration round the compound.

Abeokuta Strawberry Doing On the Wall As Agro-Decoration

The Lagos Own Has Fruited. Though the exact time to expect harvest is from ninety days above as it takes only four month to start harvesting.
We also give free blueberries and raspberry fruits to our clients, and help them set up in any location in Nigeria, at no extra cost.

Are you interested in farming strawberry?
Call or WhatsApp us on 08134700705

6 Likes

Lagos Fruited Strawberry

Asaba Fruited Strawberry
Uploading: Photo_1559276807973.jpg…

1 Like

For strawberry plantation, must it be planted in a bucket. Can it be planted directly on the ground?

2 Likes

Yes. If only the soil is well drain sandy loamy and has a pH of 5.5-7.0. Best 6.5

1 Like

How can I get the seeds

1 Like

I have the seeds in Jos

1 Like

Hu is our target market?
How long does it last after harvest?

1 Like

Planting strawberries from the seeds is difficult, as it requires lot of technicalities, the seedling is the best, and we are ready to come help you set it up at no extra cost.

2 Likes

Knowledge is power, I appreciate this information. So helpful bro

How do I grow it from seed. Î already have some seeds imported from China and Thailand

2 Likes

Let help you to set up

1 Like

I’m soil scientists if u any help u can contact me-09031915713

1 Like

Is there a minimum quantity one can buy from you? I will like to have a few for my backyard.

2 Likes
  1. And we will come set it up at no extra cost.
1 Like

Pls what kind of instrument use in testing pH in the soil

1 Like

Soil PH tester , and its easy to get, e

1 Like

How can i invest in this strawberry Farming… and How much would it cost to set it up?

2 Likes

location for the set up?

1 Like

How much for the 50 seedlings?

1 Like

please am interested in strawberry planting. 1. how do i get the plants 2. can i get the full details on how to plant them?

1 Like