Reasons Why Bell Pepper Prices Differ

I would prefer cooking with the red ones

Highly informative and educative.
You are highly appreciated

Red peppers would be preferable because of nutrients

That’s a very wise decision @Tega99 …Kindly visit crowdyvest.com for new opportunity investments you can venture in.

Hmmmm… I can perceive the aroma from here.:yum:

Thank you, @Helingzeek for this feedback.

The red pepper will be okay. We known before others types.

I’m a farmer farming on 42 acres in ogun state, along abeokuta/ sagamu expressway. Where can I get these bell pepper seeds from?

Thank you,

Ayo Koya

Avokova farms

But, I think here in Ife, red ones are the cheapest because people think the other colours are specially planted and red is the normal colour.

Thanks for educating us on bell pepper, I will go for red bell pepper for my cooking

Much thanks for the topic. I will go for the red pepper first then yellow.

Iam interest to start harvesting this type of paper.how can you help about this

I would love to cook with all because it would bring beauty to the dish and help the appetite of the person that would eat the dish but if am to choose 1 will go with the red.

What are the ways one can grow this pepper in the south ,the best soil,market value and how to care for them in the vine and storage. Help me. Secondly, I need education on hibiscus flower: how to grow in, market values,right soil,weather,and season and market place.

Please, how can i participate fully in this Agricsquare???

Red pepper will be alright.

I need information on snail & fish, please.

Hello @Yusufwambai @Revjames, here are few articles you can read on.

I hope this helps.

Welcome to the community @AustinChristopher, we are glad to have you on board. Here are few already published articles on snail and fish you can read on.

I hope this helps… Feel free to reach out for more assistance.

Red bell pepper is the best going by the above exhaustive write uy