Questions to Ask yourself for the 2019 Planting Season
Consider and answer the following questions for a profitable 2019 planting season:
- How many acres can I/We ADEQUATELY put into cultivation?
- What am I/We producing on the farm this year?
- What is my/Our target market for this produce?
- What are my/Our costs of production
- Do I/We have the funds available to finance this venture?
a. If yes – CONGRATULATIONS
b. If no – Where do I/We expect to raise funds from (Please don’t wait for those grants and promises that you have been waiting on for the last 3 years)
- What challenges did I/We encounter last year?
- What am I/We going to do differently this year to mitigate or eliminate those challenges?
- Do I/We belong to a group with related interest? Why? Or Why not?
- What did I/We learn from the group last year?
- What did I/We contribute to the group last year? Am I an asset or a liability to the group? Please don’t ask what can the group do for me, ask what can I/we contribute to this group to make it more interesting and profitable?
- Do I/We have a Tractor or am I/We going to rent?
- If I/We have a tractor, is it serviced ready to go, or am I/We PROSCRATINATING till the last minute to do what I/We should have done?
Should you need assistance to satisfactorily answer any of these questions reach out to us on Watsapp +832-994-8074 with the following information:
Your Name or Group Name:
Town/Village of Farming Operations:
Local Government Area:
How many acres in production in 2018:
Anticipated Acres to put in Production in 2019:
Have a Tractor? Yes:___ No:___
When do you plan to do your 1st plough in 2019?
How can we help you?It is time again to prepare your ground for planting.