ITF NECA Technical Skills Development Project (TSDP) in collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 6-Month Farming Skills Training Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Mblatava Nigeria Limited will be conducting a 6 months Farming Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Poultry Farming
- Fish Farming (Aquaculture)
- Small Ruminants Farming
- Ostrich Rearing
- This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Integrated Livestock farming anchored on business sustainability while promoting Public Private Partnership Model in practical agricultural skills training
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Ordinary National Diploma in any field
- In addition, willingness to go into livestock farming as a full time business will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to come with originals of their certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for their transportation. Successful Candidates will be eligible for an Oral Interview. Admitted Candidates will enjoy Free Tuition and Lunch.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
Test Date, Time and Venue
10AM; 24th September, 2018.
Venue: Mblatava Nigeria Limited, Baraza Hotel, Opposite EYN Headquaters, Maraba Mubi, Hong LGA, Adamawa State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, along with 2 recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials addressed to:
The Farm Manager,
Mblatava Nigeria Limited,
Baraza Hotel, Opposite EYN Headquaters,
Maraba Mubi, Hong LGA,
For more information: please call: 08026669410 or send an email to: