Maize seeds for sale

Large tonnage of certified maize seeds are available for sale in Ibadan. Low Nitrogen Tolerant (LNTP) and Provitamin A maize (PVA) are the two varieties available for pick ups. Interested buyers can contact me through this email: tobaolakojo@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @Everybody, Have you been enjoying the break? :smile:

Well, @Tobar has got certified maize seeds for sale in Ibadan… If you need some r you know someone who needs this, please let them know…

2 Likes

How much does it cost

2 Likes

It cost just #350/kg Sir

What are the unique selling points of your maize seed.
Kindly revert as urgent. Thank you.

1 Like

LNTP maize seed has a unique attribute of tolerating low nitrogen, hence little amount of NPK is required for good development. PVA on the other hand is rich in vitamin A, therefore it’s consumption is nutrious to the body system. The seeds are currently at Apata, Abeokuta road, Ibadan.
Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a million for your swift response. Please what is the maturity profile and yield per hectare like. Kindly reply as urgent. Regards.

1 Like

How is it going to work out?

1 Like

They are early maturing varieties, they attain full maturity at about 2months and 5days. Yield potential is between 2-2.5t/ha with proper management.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t get it. Work out as in?

1 Like

Please what is"certified" maize seed and how does it differ from the normal one?

1 Like

Certified seed is a class of seed. Other classes includes Breeder seeds and foundation seed. Certified seed is produced from foundation seed and it’s grown to produce the grains that we consume. A lot of people don’t understand this because they plant grains instead of seed and it reduces output by about half. I hope this is helpful.

3 Likes

In the growth, development and the period for the harvest (how many wks it takes before harvest)

1 Like

9-10weeks for fresh harvest.

1 Like

I am interested in your Agricsquaer supply of Corn for planting

1 Like

What quantity do you need and where is your location sir?

1 Like

pls how can i access loan for my farm

1 Like

Sorry Sir, I am not into loan and funds, I sell maize seeds.
Thanks

1 Like

Though the yield is somewhat small but the maturity profile is really attractive. I will really want to give it a trial. Please sir what is the price? And how do I get it. I am based in Lagos. Thank you.

It goes for #350/kg sir. Our office is opposite TAAS college, Abeokuta road, Apata, Ibadan. What quantity would you like to buy sir?