Looking for Cassava starch producer/supplier

My name is Yukio Yamamoto. I am residing in Ibadan, Oyo as Business Development Manager for a Japanese company.

I am looking for Cassava starch producer or supplier with certain conditions, who can supply 450 tonnes of Cassava starch per year at a certain price.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Yukio

4 Likes

Hi @Yukio Thanks for reaching out … Please check out this link http://www.nsmfoodslimited.com/ or Contact @CheapMarketDeal for more assistance.

P.S : @Everybody that sells cassava should please indicate. Thanks

2 Likes

@Yukio we @CheapMarketDeal will like to work with you sir!

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance, bookola!

2 Likes

I don’t just sale cassava,but I have cassava processing industry where i process cassava into Garri,please any one whom wants to process their cassava into garri,should contact me.

3 Likes

Hi, I have 5000 tonnes of cassava to sell.

I can source for the cassava starch, needs to know the quantity needed.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Good afternoon,I have 80plots of cassava (TME 419) at Ibadan for sale. Call Omnia Sapience Empire on 08051500460

3 Likes

I have cassava to sell at Ala via Ijebu-Ode.

Thank you.

FAMADE, Ademola.

2 Likes

For your high quality cassava and cassava products, contact Furham International (08024209291)

We have over 5000 tonnes of Cassava.

With all due respect, I have a link but firstly I will like to know how many kg of bags is needed ? Thank you.

2 Likes

I have 4 acres of cassava farm

2 Likes

I do. Based in Benue State.

2 Likes

Please what banks steadily gives out loan to farmers more with low
interest. Thanks

1 Like

I can make arrangements for cassava. Where do you stay please?

2 Likes

My company has a lot of cassavas to sell,ranging from tme 419,30572 etc.you can contact me on 07039139130

2 Likes

Thanks you for the wounderfull information pls I have 12 plots of cassava at Ikorodu pls contact 08036884642 for more information

2 Likes

We produce and supply cassava starch called tapioca.

2 Likes

Pls Mr yukio pls kindly explain in details if it’s only starch you needed at that quantity of 450 tonnes and pls kindly contact my line for more clarification and bagainning of price cos I have a well equiped cassava factory where to derived this starch in highy quantity. Let’s have a deal pls… 08036884642, 08084796172 or mail me on damched@yahoo.com

2 Likes

I also have high quality of cassava (TME 419) for sale the farm is at Ibadan. In case you need cassava call Omnia Sapience Empire on 08051500460

1 Like

Dear friend, Am happy to see your respond. Pls kindly illustrate how you sell your cassava and the price you put on it and how many quantity can you supply weekly

1 Like