They have businesses operating in a number of sectors critical to Nigeria’s sustained development: agriculture, alternative energy, backup power supply systems, networking and data transmission, ICT infrastructure development, and commercial vehicles sales and servicing. Our client is a pioneer in providing precision farming solutions to the agricultural sector in Nigeria, they partner with leading global organizations to offer solutions that are tailor-made and are of the highest quality standard, supported by an efficient aftersales system. Their success come from working at the grassroots to ensure that they offer products that suit the local needs of farmers, and help drive Nigeria’s rural development.
They currently have an opening for a Liaison Manager - Lagos
• To engage with State ADPs, Commissioner of Agriculture, State Agricultural Ministries and other government affiliated institutions for bringing commercial orders of Micro-Irrigation Products, Tractors, Spares, Green house projects etc. in coordination with the Product Manager PAN-Nigeria.
• To make proposals and participate in all tenders (government and non-government) for agriculture in Nigeria.
• To capture market intelligence on the activities of competitors viz, monitoring their ongoing project progresses pan Nigeria, aware about the competition landscape, their working style, strategy, pricing etc.
• Should be well versed with all the Agric. Mechanization, and input business in Nigeria and should be able to identify the requirements of the clients and present our product portfolio to them.
• 5+ years of experience in similar role.
• Should have sound Agric Background (either BSC, MSC, Post-Graduate or Agric-Business Management) and possess agronomic know-how of Nigeria.
• Senior Personnel with good relationship with key government organisations.
• Must have extensive experience of approaching and dealing with government or affiliated clients with proven results.
• Must be well-versed with the online and physical tendering procedures and compliance in Nigeria.
• Should be well versed with making commercial proposals, high computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power-Point.
• Prior experience of working within the Agriculture sector/industry.
• Should be well versed with the knowledge of Agric Inputs like Seeds, Agro-chemicals, Fertilizers, Mechanization Equipment.
Laptop (Credit and Internet Facilities)
Airfare Allowed and other travel facilities as approved by the PCH and Business Head