#Let's Stay Connected

Thanks a lot for the goat farmers connect, I look forward to it!

Can help on this WhatsApp 08134700705 or mail cheapmarketdeal@gmail.com

Location, what exactly are we looking at?

Asaba, Delta state
Piggery
Market to sell to

As a way of introduction, farming is my passion. My husband on a lighter mood refers to me as an unfortunate graduate or civil servant. Whenever or wherever I hear farming, I am just there.

My farm is Mckan farms

Located at Kubwa Abuja but will move to Jikoko village by Gods grace during expansion. We bought over 10,000 Sqm of land there and wish to move in fully by next year.

I farm snail, poultry, cat fish but have interest in grasscutter.

I don’t need a loan but good breeds of snail and grasscutter. Will appreciate if I can get ASA fish juveniles.

Hi @CheapMarketDeal, can you help @Kamsy with her request. Thank you.

@Kamsy, here is an article for you on grasscutter farming.

Let’s know if this was helpful.

I base in Maiduguri, I also have my castor farm there.
I deal in castor oil seed and castor oil cold press oil… I need special breed castor seed for my castor oil production, need to be link up with such a person…

Mansu Green Farm is located in gwagwalada local govt area council of FCT. We are into vegetables,poultry and fish farming. I would like to know how and where to get seeds.

I am Taofeek from Ikara LGA of Kaduna State I farm maize,Soybean and Cowpea. Where can I get affordable hybrid soybeans and cowpea seeds

My farm is located at Kwara ipee, dealing with yam planting and fish rearing,
Am in need of chemical for controlling weeds and food for feeding my fish.

Thanks very much for your efforts to get me properly educated on the subject matter

Sir,I am happy to be part of this project.I have passion for integrated farming and gardening. I am located at Zaraganda-Rayfield Road, Jos.Due a public servant I want to venture full time, just learning.Thanks for the anticipated cooperation.

(1) my farm located at Garu village mayo belwa local government Adamawa state Nigeria.
(2)livestock production (animal fattening)

(3) I need like one million to add in my capital.

My name is Sandra
I farm tomatoes @ kastina state.
Transportation from kastina to Lagos , Ibadan, delta or Onitsha.

My name is alaba ,my farm is at ijebu ode. I plan plantain and I need monitor.

My name is Abdul Afees
My farm is located in ibadan oyo state Nigeria

I planted cassava

Can you help me with pest control chemicals and fertilizer

Please see below:

1. Where is your farm located? Within my compound in Agege
  2. What do you plant? Tomatoes, pepper, ewedu, plantain, bitter leaves, pineapple, maize
  3. What do you need help with at the moment aside loans? How to control various attacks on the plants especially their leaves.

Hello @Dasan_Fwang_an_Samue, what area in livestock farming are you look at? Let’s share a few articles on livestock to help better.

Feel free to reach out for more assistance.

Hi @lanre_alawoki, here is an article on maize pest control read through.

I hope this helps.

bookola

November 18

Happy Monday People! :dancer::dancer::dancer: I know we have loads of passionate farmers and agriculture enthusiast in the house that would like to connect and be updated in our agriculture space. So today, we are creating this little opportunity for our members to meet and stay connected once again.

For this to happen, read and follow the instructions below:

Please kindly re-introduce yourself below let’s meet you and answer these questions:

1. Where is your farm located?
  2. What do you plant?
  3. What do you need help with at the moment aside loans?
    @Everybody We’ll like to meet you once again, and please share how long you have been farming as well and if you do livestock or do other services, please share also.

Let’s stay connected!