You feel you know agriculture so well? Try this! … Test out how much you understand basic agriculture by taking the test below.
Questions and Answers
1. Define agriculture.
- A. People use material, information and material to produce food.
- B. People use waste and unwanted stuff to eat.
2.Two activities that take place on a farm are:
- A. Hunting and fishing
- B. Growing crops and raising livestock
3. A way of farming that combines agriculture and business and usually involves large amounts of land, animals, and expensive technology is
- A. Agriculture
- B. Agribusiness
4. A sexually mature male bovine
- A. Cow
- B. Bull
5.To gather a crop when it is finished growing
- A. Haevest
- B. Collect
6 .Leg of cattle
- A. Front leg
- B. Back leg
7 . A type of pesticide that kills weeds
- A. Weed
- B. Herbescide
8. An offspring of two animals or plants that are of different breeds, varieties or specie
- A. Hibird
- B. Hybrid
9. Grown in water without the use of soil
- A. Hydroponic
- B. Hybird
10. Any animals raised on the farm
- A. Food
- B. Livestock
Done? Comment below
If you think you got all answers right say “Yaaaay” ,if you feel you got some answers right say “Naaay”… You never know, the winner might just get a price.The answer will be released on friday.
All the best and keep Learning!