Learn Food Biz This 2019!

CheapMarketDeal:
Do you know that in Benue state state on a daily average according to BIRS, Nigerians spends 50m daily buying agric produce!
Over time people keep asking teach us how to tap into the wealth in Agriculture.
To that effect we will be teaching you how to start a food stuff business and take money home on a daily basis, for just a token of 2000 naira,
Its not free, as no valuable information is free!
Members of this group pay 1500 naira, all you need to learn about Benue and Taraba food stuff business explained.
2000 is more than what you spend a week. Group members pay 1500.

2 Likes

Hello @CheapMarketDeal, This is a really amazing idea. We have a few questions though:

1. Is this exclusive to the community members here or everyone?
  2. Is it N15000 or N1500? Kindly read through the post you just published…
  3. Have you held a previous training before?

We await your feedback.

1 Like

The 1500 is exclusive to this community.
Its actually 1500
Yes we have done it before. This is the second for the year.
Its done online!

For we that are new how can we key into this program

CheapMarketDeal:

Do you know that in Benue state state on a daily average according to BIRS, Nigerians spends 50m daily buying agric produce!

Over time people keep asking teach us how to tap into the wealth in Agriculture.

To that effect we will be teaching you how to start a food stuff business and take money home on a daily basis, for just a token of 2000 naira,

Its not free, as no valuable information is free!

Members of this group pay 1500 naira, all you need to learn about Benue and Taraba food stuff business explained.

2000 is more than what you spend a week. Group members pay 1500.

1 Like

Hey, please where would this be holding? On this community or on what platform?

The training is slated to start on the 25th-28th of February 2019.
Its to hold online(using the Whatapp platform).
Community members are to pay through:

The first persons pay 1000 naira, there after its reverts back to 2000 naira.
Learn to stay afloat.
I started mine with 13,000 naira. Learn how to tap into the wealth of agriculture in Nigeria.

1 Like

Please I am deeply interested in this learning food business …his do I go about the payment and on what platform with the training hold?

1 Like

WhatsApp 08134700705