How To Access And Get Agric Loans In Nigeria

I need loan to work in my farm

2 Likes

Hello Nancy, You can check through our #Agriculture-Funds category here- #Agriculture-Funds. Click through to see if there are any you can apply for.

2 Likes

Great information I will also like to get an Agric loan… but must I go back to my state to do that?

2 Likes

No, You can work into any bank that has the agribusiness department and apply for a loan if you meet the requirements. Read through this post below for more info.

As a beginner, is there anyone that could help in writing a business plan for fish farming thanks.

2 Likes

Hello @Joseph_Akapo The following articles below can be a guide for your fish farming business plan …Read through

Let’s know if this helps… Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Joseph,can you let us chat on whatsapp on 08034030244. I will make it as simple as possible for you. Regards.

2 Likes

I need money for my farm

1 Like

Can someone assist me, I need a loan for my pig farm. Nothing much really, I’ve been to BOA in my state, their requirements are somewhat difficult and tedious. It takes time also and there’s no guarantee you’ll be given the loan.
I’m starting with the little money I have coz the best way to get something done is to start. I need fast loan, with good repayment plan.

2 Likes

Please I’m into fish farming productions, since I’ve gained the knowledge from NIORM as far back as 2012 during GJE second regime as part of Yaradua project .
After a while my state government left us behind the whole planned. If I can still get the chance to get loan from the government, I can work and produce in large quantities and the same time if I can get a land to cultivate on. I’m a young Nigerian with great ambition.
My State is, Ondo State
My Local Government is, Ondo East.
I’m young and ready to serve my father land.

2 Likes

Yes if are serious contact me. 07084939271

1 Like

have you found any that can help?

Hi @femijumo… You can check through our #Agriculture-Funds category here- #Agriculture-Funds. Click through to see if there are any you can apply for.

Let’s know if this was helpful…:+1:

1 Like

Yes I can help you with that for a small fee

Am from Ibadan, how can i have access to the loan and what is qua-lateral;

Good one.
My experience in regards to accessing agric loan through Bank of Agricultural in Nigeria when I approached the bank they told me all the requirements for loan and I completed and provided all the requirements since last year July but until now no body contacted me after once I contacted them for follow up.

2 Likes

I am really interested in poultry farming business. Is there any training in the project? I would love to attend.

1 Like

Hello @lekkyez, have you read our articles on poultry farming? if not, read below:

Let’s know if this was helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes Bookola, this is very helpful. Thanks. However, is there anyway one can get a business plan on poultry farming including the financial analyses on say, 500 birds?

1 Like

@lekkyez Kindly go through the link below:

I hope this helps.

1 Like