Grilled or Baked Chicken, Which is healthier?

We would be lying if we say we don’t know chicken is delicious, nutritious and very easy to prepare. However, there are many ways to prepare chicken. You can do this either by baking or grilling the bird. If we think about it, both methods produce moist, tender meat with a slight variation in the flavor and nutritional components.

So far, for me, I think the healthiest way to eat chicken is to be baked because baking requires little or no oil, even though I prefer eating grilled chicken more. What is your opinion?

Note that the grilled meat has a bit more saturated fat and cholesterol. But first, let’s talk a little on both the grilled and baked chicken.

Grilled Chicken

Grilled chicken is often made with spice-rubbed chicken breast placed directly on the heat side to cook for 5-7 minutes until fully cooked (internal temperature of 71ºC).

Baked Chicken

Baked chicken couldn’t be more simple or delicious to make! Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture and sometimes, with flour then oven baked until they are tender and juicy!

Which is your favourite? Grilled or Baked Chicken. @Everybody Please comment below.:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Men,I just need any of them.
Whether baked or grilled, chicken nah chicken ooo

Okey fine, I prefer baked,cus I’m use to it.

The two chicken style Backed or Grilled is sweet, one day I go come for training…

baked should be better, since it doesn’t involve addition of oil

I prepare baked chicken because I don’t like the smell of burned grilled chicken

I think mine is Grilled chicken, well dried at room temperature.

i prefer grilled chicken, as it is less fattening and healthier in my opinion.

1 Like

I prefer the baked chicken

1 Like

I prefer baked chicken but always remove the flour with the skin.

1 Like

I prefer and love baked chicken.

This is splendid and very fantastic, tantalizing, yommy!

1 Like

Baked chicken is healthier. Thanks.

Baked chicken is healthier than grilled

I like backed chicken than grilled chicken. Chicken is better when it is cooked very well.

I prefer baked chicken cause its cripsy

Grilled chicken is muuuah especially when it’s well marinated with sauce like pepper

Grilled chicken

DIhekaihe

Baked is always better

I prefer baked chicken, its healthy .

I love baked chicken