Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee program is an initiative by the flour mills of Nigeria. They design this program to help graduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria, acquire industry-related technical competencies that will set them aside from their peers in the job market.
- Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand - “Golden Penny”.
- Our singular mission is to keep feeding the nation everyday and we are seeking vibrant and dynamic talent for our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program to join us on this journey.
Why You Should Join Us
Asides from being a Golden brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- Must have a first Degree in any of these: Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, and Arts from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0 - 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. on docs.google.com to apply