#FarmersAdviseSeries: How To Easily Access Funds From Financial Institutions

Hello @Everybody, If you have been searching for funds or wondering how you can easily get these funds from financial institutions, then we have got good news!!! :boom::boom:

To train everyone on How To Easily Access Funds From Financial Institutions is Opeyemi Olutayo, Team Lead in the Agric Business Group of Access Bank Plc.

Opeyemi Olutayo has years of experience in Banking which covers Retail banking, Commercial banking as well as Financing of Agribusiness. He graduated with Distinction from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile – Ife and also holds an MBA in Marketing Management and an MBA in Agribusiness.

He would be available to answer all questions on how to access funds and grants as individuals or corporate organizations here on the community.

Keep your alarms set with these details:
Topic : How To Easily Access Funds From Financial Institutions
Date : Wednesday 17th, April 2019.
Time : 1:00-2:00pm
Venue: community.agricsquare.com

Kindly share to all your social media channels using the share button below…:grinning: We can’t wait!!!

Note: Training is free and would be done here on this platform to only registered members of this community. To participate, simply log in at 1:00pm on Wednesday, 17th April 2019.

8 Likes

Please i will like to do my IT with your company, have been following your page on facebook for a while now but no response,please how can i get in touch with your company.
Name: lawal Bukola

School: Federal university of technology akure

Course: Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology

Level: 400 level

2 Likes

Good day sir, my name is Mr Raymond Osaji, I am very pleased to hear about such a noble and kind gesture. I am much interested in this sir, please register my name for it. With Kind Regards.

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity offered . I would love to be part of the seminar on Wednesday by I pm .

1 Like

I am interested. Please send me information.

1 Like

Hello

Agricsquare

How can I access funding for my agriculture and livestock production project initiative in calabar, cross river state, ?

1 Like

I need business plan for catfish farming

1 Like

Noted, waiting and expectant for the lecture.

1 Like

Thanks for all the effort in giving out the information freely.
From

Akhabue-Airiede. Matthew

1 Like

Thanks am interested please.

Umar

1 Like

Hello

Please reserve a seat for me

Thanks

Regards,

Bonaventure

1 Like

i will like to participate in the training

1 Like

Thanks for your tremendous efforts in keeping me in touch to agricultural hints and programs

1 Like

I am interested sir and would like to be part of this. Thanks

1 Like

I’m very interested in this. I need fund to start my farming business.

1 Like

It’s almost time @Everybody!!! :clap::clap: Bring your list of questions on how to apply for funds as Opeyemi Olutayo, Team Lead in the Agric Business Group of Access Bank Plc would be online to explain and tell us more about this…

4 Likes

How can an entrepreneur access funds or loans from financial institutions to run agric business…

3 Likes

Dear Team,

please do we have whatsapp group for this forum to enable us chat and benefit from each other.

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello,
This is quite interesting…

How do I get to participate online now.

Thanks

1 Like

What is the next step to do

1 Like