#FarmersAdviceSeries: How To Be Successful In Agribusiness With Dr Emmanuel Ijewere

Hello @Everybody, guess what?? Its time and Dr. Emmanuel Itoya Ijewere is here!!

To help you get started as a successful Agribusiness Entrepreneur, Dr. Emmanuel Itoya Ijewere, would be teaching and sharing tips on the topic: How To Be Successful in Agribusiness.

Dr. Emmanuel Itoya Ijewere is currently the Vice President of Nigerian Agribusiness Group (NABG) and the Chairman in the following companies:
a. Best Foods Group
b. Apel Capital & Trust Limited
c. Drum Resources (Nigeria) Limited
d. Citadel Business School
e. Cold Chain Supply Systems Limited
f. Globe Crest (VFM) Nigeria Limited.

He would be available to answer all questions on how to kickstart an agribusiness.

Date: Friday, 24th May 2019⠀⠀
Time: 12:00pm- 1:00pm ⠀⠀
Venue: It’s an online chat, so you can always join in from anywhere around the world for FREE!!!

Ready, set go!!!

10 Likes

Hello everyone, i am delighted to be here

6 Likes

Hello everyone, happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hello Sir, We are counting down to 12:00pm already!!!

how do i register pls?

1 Like

How to be successful in agribusiness.

First thing to know is , you must see it as a business in which profit is a motive to ensure its sustainability.

9 Likes

Dear sir, It is nice to have you on this forum. Its an honour to be interacting with you.

1 Like

Suggestion: I think Slack is a better platform for online sessions such as this one and should be very much considered if you don’t have a slack channel already

1 Like

We must also understand that the agricultural space has a wide value chain.You are advised not to play in the entire value chain but select a niche for yourself.

10 Likes

I agree with you sir

1 Like

You’re already in ma. Just ask your questions.

In selecting a niche, consider your comparative advantage, either in terms of your geographical location or in terms of produce within your area of influence.

8 Likes

You are very welcome sir, Can’t wait to learn from you

1 Like

The niche along the value chain is the first challenge you face, the advice would be to select four or five items, for example if your niche is to market farm produce, you need to find out which produce has demand in your area. This brings me to a fundamental fact, that is , any business you want to do in agriculture must be preceded by the question what do the people want. Everything you do must be towards answering that question.

11 Likes

I am ready. Thanks for this opportunity

1 Like

You are welcome sir and looking forward to learning from you.

2 Likes

Is there anyone out there who has chosen a niche and has questions on that niche or any other questions?

6 Likes

Pls Sir, expatiate on how geographical location and produce can be a comparative advantage

3 Likes

Welcome sir.We are actively learning

2 Likes