#FarmersAdviceSeries: How to access loans for your Agribusiness

I’m an undergraduate studying Agronomy… I need your advice on which area to specialize on in my final year… is it crop production, soil science, or crop protection.

Hello @mosesmofikoya, You can always go through the chat from the beginning right here… It is always going to be available online for you to go through… and the best part is you can always ask your questions here and get feedback.

Oh…Okay. You can send him a DM and possibly schedule a meeting with him there…

Hello Joyce, We would love to help… First, what area of agriculture are you most interested in?

I’m interested in cultivation of crops

I am a Farmer with farm in Deta State but I reside in Lagos. I want to access some loans to enable me take off on this year’s farming activities

Kindly check our Agro Funds category for the available funds you can apply for…
https://www.agricsquare.com/Fund

It happened this year please

Thanks for this update, would schedule it. @Techfarmer

Good morning,
quite very intereting to hear about this platform. Just signed up this morning, but, i don’t know if I am still standing for a change to get loan to finance my Farm in your bank.

Thank you for your kind swift response!

Sir, you can go through our Agro Funds category to find out the available funds you can apply for.

Thanks

Please, more information sir

Hi all, this quite interesting, how can someone access the agric loan?

Generally, the first quarter of the year 2019 is coming to an end.But persons are still yet undecided on the business they intend to start based on either cash, as they believe it takes more money to start based on their believe! Or either lack of guild or experience.
Today I will be showing 3 business you could start with less than 50k.

1. Strawberry Farming/Sales: This is the most cheapest business to start. As it require little or no much capital even if you are staying in Lagos. Currently a Kg of this friut goes for 1,400 naira, and can be resoled for as much as 4k in Lagos and 5k in Portharcout. To get this fruit is easy as it is grown in Nigeria. And easy to access.

Onions Business: This business require little capital as this is the season. Currently a bag and of onion(kano bag) goes for 6k and transporting depending on your medium will not take more than 3k per bag. In Asaba the bag is sold for the 20k, so it is quite cheaper, as onions is not as perishable as strawberry, and last longer.

Yam: This business require little capital, but a lot of constant monitoring, due to it seasonality. It is important to note that this business if done in places like portharcout, Lagos, Enugu, and Kano, is a sure way of giving the person enough money.

For more detailed explanation and risk analysis of this business, including where to get them, get the food stuff business eBook. For a token of 1,000
For more enquires:
Call/WhatsApp 08134700705
E-mail: cheapmarketdeal@gmail.com
Instagram: Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal
Facebook: Facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal

Learn to stay Afloat.

Source: CheapMarketDeal.!

Hello @mohammed.gwary, :blush::blush:

Just before @EAOMOTI replies, here are few articles we have published on how to access agric loans you can check out,

Check on them and let us know if they were useful.

Pls @EAOMOTI can i get your contact .i need to speak with you privately…07063635414 nwachi my name