#FarmersAdviceSeries: How to access loans for your Agribusiness

Hello @Everybody :partying_face:, It’s another Farmers Advise Series Coming Up Tomorrow and we just cannot wait!!!

Lately, we have received DMs and comments with questions and inquiries on how to properly access agricultural loans and grants. and we have decided a training for @everyone would be perfect.

Answering all questions on the topic; How to access loans for your Agribusiness is Mr Omoti Abdulkebiru. He is the Team Lead, Agribusiness, Union Bank, Nigeria and an innovative professional with extensive experience in credit analysis, agribusiness product development, portfolio management and project management within highly competitive markets.

He would be sharing insights on loans and grants available in the agricultural sector and how to access them for just 1hour.

Such knowledge for just 1 hour…? We’re sure you don’t want to miss this…
Date: Friday 15/02/2019.
Time: 12:00-1:00pm
To take front row seat, sign up on community.agricsquare.com.

It would definitely be an interesting time of unlearning and learning the ropes of Agribusiness branding.

:man_dancing:t5::man_dancing:t5::man_dancing:t5:

Sir I have just got to know about this Agricsquare biz and I have just be registered I need an urgent loan to start my farm as the season is fast approaching thank Gbadebo John

Thanks for the mail.

Please I would like to attend this training. Where is the venue? Which city is it taking place?

Thanks

We like to attend but we did not know the venue, pls where should it be?

Pls I need to know the venu

Hi, my name is abdullahi Yakub, reciding at zaria kaduna state, av just been registered to the agricsquare community, please the program above is dated last year 2018, whats the upday on it, let us know if its taking place now again and venue and time please.

Keep a date with this online chat at 12:00pm on Friday!!

How to access the loans to lmproved my farming business,lam a farma, about ten year in business.

Wow I can’t wait for this training to start

Please I need note on how to start a snail farm please

This should be a forwarded message from last year event.
Thanks

Venue and time please

Its a good one BUT where is the venue?

Hello Danny, The venue is right here on the community. He would be available to answer all questions and give a training.

Right here on this place… it is an online chat.

Date: Friday 16/11/2018.
Time: 12:00-1:00pm

Hello Kemisola,
Forwarded? How?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: We can’t wait toooo.

Right here… It is an online chat!