#FarmersAdviceSeries: Engaging Youths In Agriculture with Sipasi Ayodele

@Everybody Guess who’s back bigger and better? Yeah… It’s the First Farmers Advice Series for 2019 and we are so excited.

Having an online chat about “Engaging The Nigeria Youth In Agriculture”, is Sipasi Olalekan Ayodele (@sipasioa). He is the 2018 winner of The Future Award Africa for Agriculture @tfaafrica, CEO of L’Afrika Integrated Farms and CEO/Founder of ProtectOzone (@protectozone) Sustainable Livelihood Initiative where he trains indigent Children, Youths, Active Citizens and Farmers in Sustainable Agricultural Practice and Climate / City Smart Agriculture to alleviate poverty, fight hunger and systematically protect the ozone layer from depletion.

He has spoken in a wide array of conferences on youth’s participation in Agriculture across borders. His speeches and presentations have made viable youths embrace and return to voluntary service and civic engagement across Africa.

You don’t want to miss this!
Date: 1-02-2019
Time: 12:00pm-1:00pm
Venue: …right here on community.agricsquare.com. :wink:
See you there on Friday!

If you’re reading this and you haven’t signed up yet?? You should today @Everybody … Simply click on the “signup” tab by the top right of this page.

that is good sir we are going be online

Pls i need how to sign up and how to be enjoying the benefits of these group

Nice!!! We can’t wait too!! Please help us share across social media so alot more can benefit from this…

Guess what?? You are already a member :smile::smile::smile:

The best way to enjoy the group is by coming back here over and over to connect and learn from others too. We would always tag you to the posts… :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome!

i’ll be here right and direct. i need more update on this sector so to
contribute my quota in my economy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Right!!!

Stay put to the page…

pinned globally #8

Hello house, good morning.

Very soon , we will hook up

Yessssss!!! We are ready to go!!! Just 9mins more

made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #11

Many thanks for considering me to discuss this topic ‘Engaging youths in Agriculture’

I am so honored to be mentioned for this .

Hello @SipasiOA We are here for this… :grinning::grinning:

I am a very hungry youth!! I want to know what the plan for us as youth in agriculture is…

It will be good to note at this point that, some of us might be well informed on the subject matter than me. So, I’m not here to teach but share my practical experience on the field

Hello @SipasiOA Am here to be more enlighten on this topic

Super excited!!!

Great… We are here to learn.

I have been privileged to work in some key areas where I had the understanding of the position of youths in Agriculture.

Such as the Federal Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Development FMARD in Abuja

The office of the Vice President of the country on special agricultural interventions which focused on the gazetted national grazing reserves

Most importantly, I have worked with several NGOs who’s focus are on agriculture and livelihoods before starting out my own NGO , ProtectOzone

I have as well been invited by the G20 to speak and develop a charter in Berlin on the subject matter ,

I just came in as well from Netherlands and Germany just yesterday to develope a climate smart agriculture model.

So, I think I have something to share.

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #19

Having over 65% of the world arable land in Africa and a great population of youths who are passionate and energetic to cultivate our rich land - we should have no problem with hunger and poverty in Africa