#FarmersAdviceSeries; Addressing The Data Needs Of Farmers Using Digital Technology

active participants and providers of the data. right now they are sitting on a gold mine but many do not know it.

One quick question, What is this gold mine?

I’m very much aware and agreed. But our farmers are left far behind such technologies as if they never exist. However, we’ll so much appreciate such innovations but how soon can we access such sophisticated technologies. Hope we’re carried along so soon.

Thank you very much @Van for the chat! :clap::clap::clap: Kindly drop your contact details if you can so people can easily reach out to you.

We hope to have you back someday :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice chat… Especially for we online farmers that use agregators like Farmcrowdy and Thriveagric to do our own farming. Well done @Van and thanks to All

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #46

I am sorry, I was not available at the time you posted the above. Still, it’s better to be late than never. “Addressing The Data Needs Of Farmers Using Digital Technology”. But how can these work, without financial or physical support. People that are trained or to be trained cannot afford the Digital Equipments. Where do we go from here? Or Am I missing the point? …

@Van can give better insights into this…

You mean the rural farmers?