Export - Dry fish

Attention call me if you would love to supply owerri

1 Like

Welcome to the community @kasugha.

Thank you,actually i am glad to be here,would love to take advantage of the opportunities available on the network,i have set aside a million to invest in any profitable Agricultural produce that will yields good R.O.I within a year,i will appreciate any offer of assistance given to facilitate it,once again thank you and Godbless
Regards
Asugha Kc

1 Like

Need help on my fish farming

Good morning,

Please let me know what aspect you will be needing help with.

Kind Regards,

Hello @Adeniyi_Adebayo welcome to the community, good to have you here. Here are some articles that can guide you better on your fish farming business, read below:

Let’s know if this was helpful.

Hello @kasugha, have you found any agriculture investment platform yet? You can visit www.farmcrowdy.com/farmshop. They have farms available for investment now…

Please can you contact me.

1 Like

Please I have big healthy turkey for sale but d market is not encouraging I need any help I can get

1 Like

Details.

Kind Regards,

1 Like

Good day Sir, please can I get your contact. I want to establish plantain plantation and will be gratful if you can guide me as an inexperienced.

1 Like

Hello @Everybody (Particularly those searching for places to buy healthy turkeys),
@Anyabia_Afokeoghene needs our help to get her business up and running. If you’ve got the best contact or you need to buy, please reach out to her.

1 Like

Good day ,
am interested in he dry fish export

whatsapp me on 07089627576

Victoria Chidinma Chukwu,CEO/MD
Da Essense Entertainment/INC.(shaping raw talents) Reg. No: BN 2429080
www.daessensemusicent.wordpress.com

3 Likes

I might know some farms that would like to export dry fish here in Edo state coz I’m into spawning (hatching) myself.

1 Like

@everybody I have a big truck of yams for sale at affordable price

1 Like

Hello,

Kindly provide contact location, phone, more details and price.

Regards.

1 Like

I’m also interested in the fish export,i deal mostly on cat fish،so nourishing .its also good for parties.w WhatsApp me on 08186119506

1 Like

How much is your turkey and where is your location

1 Like

How much is your turkey and where is your location

1 Like

I also have good snails fr sale I need help fr them to be exported

1 Like