Export - Dry fish

We have the best hygienically prepared catfish that meets international standard and ready for export.
We can repackaged using your labels or sell using our label.

6 Likes

@Everybody this is for you…

Hi. Please how do I connect with international cashew buyers in Nigeria? Kindly advise or help with leads. Thank you

4 Likes

Do you have commodity and what’s their property. Buyers available now!
We are in Abuja speak to us @CheapMarketDeal 08134700705

Which kind of goods are you interested in?

Hi, yes enough commodity, talk of granut, cashew, sesem seed and even chacoal. Connect me if your buyers are steel available. Admosisaac@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Please send me information on how to export Dry Fish.

Thank you.

Nwosu Chukwuemeka

3 Likes

Thanks, I am interested, how can I get money to execute it? Can u grants me?

1 Like

Good morning, I have 5 acres of plantain farm in Ibadan and seeking market for the plantains

Please I am interested.I am into fish rearing and smoking as well.

1 Like

Send me your contact.
We can work together.
My friend needs someone that will supply plantain in large quantity in Ibadan.

do you sell fresh ones?

And where are you based?

Please, I need more info on this.

1 Like

Dear Ede,

As a company, we produce and sell to the international market. Selling to local consumers as well.

We can produce and package for you.

We can also produce for you and you do the packaging yourself.

Hope this provides clarity.

Regards,

Vivian

:evergreen_tree: Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?​
To sign up for your free e-statement, if in doubt of any email you receive, and for all other enquiries on FirstBank products and services, please call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000, SMS Short Code 30012 or email firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com . FirstBank is ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 9001: 2015 certified.

1 Like

Hi Taiwo,

No we are not into fresh ones.

Regards,

Vivian

:evergreen_tree: Consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?​
To sign up for your free e-statement, if in doubt of any email you receive, and for all other enquiries on FirstBank products and services, please call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228), 01-4485500, 0708-062-5000, SMS Short Code 30012 or email firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com . FirstBank is ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 9001: 2015 certified.

Join the #NonOilChat on Twitter today. It’s useful for persons interested in exports.

Also follow @pdfnigeria for support and information.

1 Like

Okay, can I transport plantain from Lagos to Abuja, can you help us to Market it.

1 Like

Call me let’s discuss together 08034395030

1 Like

Pls,I want to know more about dried fish exporting business

1 Like

Hello,
It’s very okay,I want to ask if you are on whatapp

1 Like