Do you prefer Roasted or Boiled corn?

How do you like your corn? Roasted or Boiled.

For me, i prefer my corn boiled even if some people still think roasted corn is the best cause its sweeter and much more flavorful. Yes, it is a bit chewier, but I still don’t mind my boiled corn :sunglasses:

So @Everybody, tell us which corn you prefer and why you prefer it. (Let’s know ourselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

5 Likes

For me it’s boiled. I don’t have teeth :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I really like both, especially when they’re fresh

1 Like

Okay, i prefer my corn roasted, especially one just harvested and roasted😍, together with roated pear. It sends me to the moon and back,lol🤷🏾. My reason is because the roasted one is much sweeter and just gives you this feeling of being in your hometown with your people even if you’re far away from them😊.

1 Like

For me it’s boiled corn because it’s sweeter and softier.

Me, i prefer the one that is roasted with the cob. It will be boiled and roasted the same time

I prefer boiled corn it’s soft and more tasty and barely hang in teeth

1 Like

I prefer boiled corn to roasted ones.

2 Likes

i prefer fresh roasted corn because its sweeter.

1 Like

For me I prefer it boiled

2 Likes

I prefer roasted corn

I prefer roasted corn than boiled corn, because roasted corn is more richer and sweeter than boiled corn.

I kind of prefer boiled corn because its softer and has this unique freshness and sweetness

1 Like

boiled is my favourite.

1 Like

For white corn boiled
For yellow corn roasted

I prefer my corn boiled, for me it’s sweeter.

1 Like

I love both Like that it all sweet and the flavor is good

1 Like

Roasted corn. Because it goes best with pear or coconut :heart_eyes:

Justice Uwakwe
+2348053365264
justiceuwakwe@gmail.com

For me its boil corn

2 Likes

i prefer boiled corn because to me it is free of toxic and i enjoy every bit of it

1 Like