Cotton farmers in Nigeria

Good day, Agricsquare community, so I was wondering, Does anyone know any cotton farmer in Nigeria? Or any textile farmer in Nigeria? Whether small scale or large scale. Really need to get in touch with one.

5 Likes

Want to collaborate on projects? Great idea…

2 Likes

@Everybody, how about a great collaboration opportunity this week? @Miss_Zika needs textile or cotton farmers in Nigeria… Kindly reach out to her if you’re one or you know any…

4 Likes

Yes I am interested we have a fatal land for cotton farming. You can reach me at an given time on +2348020735090

2 Likes

I am interested.
I run a registered farmers coperative and we have planted ten hectares of cotton for a start this year.
We are open for collaboration.

4 Likes

I am a cotton farmer.
We have a registered farmers coperative and we plant cotton as one of our projects…
Reach me on 08162735776

2 Likes

We have large farm up to 1000hectres for cotton farming, also we have manpower to manage the farm. If you are interested in collaboration we are open to investors.

3 Likes

What do you need exactly ma? Grew cotton some years back

2 Likes

I am highly interested. Have twenty hectares for the project

2 Likes

I’m a cotton Farmer from Katsina State and would like to explore further opportunities in cotton farming. I’ve vast land and live in a community of cotton Farmers. I can be reached through my phone number 08037866750 or my provided email.

2 Likes

I’ve a brother who’s a cotton farmer presently at katsina

2 Likes

Am a textile designer and if need anything on textile am available for you.

2 Likes

I am interested, how do we get to know more about it?

2 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks guys so much for responding. I’m so pleased that in a country where it’s so easy to get discouraged while doing something, there are still people like you guys who are pushing it!

Now my work is easier bcos of you guys.

So the thing is, I’m looking to start a textile company/ industry so I’m doing a research to know the minimum I’ll need to kick-start. And o also wanted to know if we have raw materials here in Nigeria and to ask for people who would like to collaborate so their cotton can get into the market.

So if you’re interested in turning your cotton farm into something wearable, let me know.

1 Like

@Miss_Zika… Glad we could help out.

Yes please… @ISMAHGLOBAL @Helenoduyemi @Lucky4U @CheapMarketDeal @Dan_Odijie @Abubala @Idris_A_Kagarko @Animashaun_Dare @Aphine Y’all need to read this…

2 Likes

I am highly interested and I can guarantee you ten(10) hectares yearly

1 Like

Interested to partner.Can be reach at +2348036712633.Am Umar Abdullahi living in Kano

1 Like

Need some education about snail farming and how to start and the how to get the breed.

1 Like

Hello @Revjames, welcome to the community. Do you have a farm?
Here is a list of some already published article on snail farming that can help:

I hope this helps…Feel free to reach out for any more assistance.