Cost of cashew nuts to raise seedlings

I want to know how to get cashew nuts for me to raise seedlings this period

2 Likes

@everybody he needs a reply

Hi @ogooluwa thanks for reaching out …Here is an article that can help you

Please Like, Comment and Share. Thanks :wink:

@Everybody this is for interested Cashew farmers. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’m interested in caswe farming

1 Like

Hello, I’m happy to be here

1 Like

If possible, I need an estimation on the cost of the cashew nuts and how they sell and every other stuffs to do the business

1 Like

The business of raising cashew seedlings to sell or plant

1 Like

@Olaore
Do you have the farm land already or planning for the nearest feature. Cos like other aspect of farming, cashew too has it’s own season of planting. If you want to plant by June, then you musxt raise your seedlings now(March) so that by then (June) it will be fully ready for plantation. Thanks

1 Like

What is the cost per kilo of visable cashew nuts?

1 Like

Yaay! Welcome @Youngdray Good to have you here. :grinning:

Very good @Olaore We have some already published articles on cashew you can check on

Please Like, Comment and Share… Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the information.
How can one start a tomato farm in Nigeria

1 Like

You’re welcome @Donnie We have some articles on tomato farming that can help out

Feel free to reach out for more information… Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the article…
Do you sell seedlings?

1 Like

OK,what of how to get market for it and package

1 Like

Hi @Donnie

No, we don’t but you can contact @CheapMarketDeal for more information on the sales.

Hello @Olaore… These are articles that can help out

Feel free to reach out for more information…Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

There is good market for this… This nut is healthy, tasty and always quite expensive hence its relevance. You can package in small or huge sachets to sell to supermarkets.

Thanks. Did this help?

Cashew nuts are available to raise seedlings for cashew plantation, the seedling period should not be more than 3months, so if you plan planting by June, then now is the time to raise seedlings. small and medium sizes of the cashew nuts are best for those that want to go into cashew plantation mainly because of the nuts(selling the nuts),while Jumbo (big size) nuts are best for those going into plantation mainly for juice or wine.

1 Like

A 4litre paint rubber of cashew but is 3500, and you have like 500+ pieces of the nut

1 Like