Castor Farming the new Nigeria crude oil

I am a castor farmer and need farmers in this area of farming to rub minds and share experience…My details are olodokayode44@hotmail.com and 08036585123
However , its important to note that castor seed farming is taking a centre stage in the world and Nigerians has to embrace it and it may be our next crude oil. Nigerian import castor oil from other countries of the world for 1000 plus usage of castor oil that range from industrial and domestic use.
Castor plant though possess a toxin dangerous to animals and human beings despite the danger it possessed.Some pharmacy company uses it too for ailment and hair grow and paint company and polish and anything that is shining has castor in it.The oil transformer uses it castor oil while jet,plane and some machines uses castor oil too.
Its crucial to note that castor seed is not a food for any animal as cow,goat does not dare eat it and if they does its death because of racin toxin presence in castor plant.
The specie to plant is hybrid that will last for 6-7 years and you shall harvest in 15 times or more.Its important to note that 2 and half acres of land if properly monitor will give to 1 ton after 5 months of planting and that is sold in todays market around 250-350.

4 Likes

Please enlighten us more.wherr can we get the seeds for planting? And what is the economic benefit

2 Likes

Please am interested in becoming castor farmer

2 Likes

it is easy and good thing to invest on …please whatapps me on 08036585123

2 Likes

The sees need to be source from a reliable farmer and i have it just whatapps me on 08036585123

1 Like

Hi, great, opportunity in castor seed!,… I think I’m interested, I’m a newbie in farming. How do I start?

1 Like

Get in touch with me lets talk

1 Like

A pleasant day to you, am a retired civil servant and a small scale farmer and I read your post on castor farming, am highly interested in it, how do I go about it?

1 Like

Good morning Sir,i have been busy lately in the farm…Sorry for replying you late…kindly call me or whatsapp me on 08036585123 for more talk.

1 Like

Ok and thanks, I’ll get in touch with you

Pls can I am interested in d castor farming thing

Just whatapps me or give me a call on 08036585123

1 Like

Please could you assist in the cultivation supervision

Yes we do that with charges call me on 08036585123