Cassava farming in Nigeria: How to start and succeed?

I don’t know what you mean by off takers but I have visited Songhai Delta Amukpe (an agricultural company) and I think they have best consultancy for any agricultural venture.

1 Like

Off-takers, as in - to purchase cassava or invest in the farm?

1 Like

How do I get the video and ur number to call

1 Like

Where is your location? I know someone who has link with some off-takers, perhaps they are nearby you.

1 Like

I’m a lecturer who is so much intetested in farming. This year, I planted 5 plots of cassava. And would want to do more next year by God’s grace

2 Likes

Ameye Valour Ventures Ltd needs Off takers for ginger Production in large quantity in Oyo State, please.

Thanks for your anticipated prompt response.

Adelowo Emmanuel O.

AMEYE VALOUR VENTURES LTD

Am interested in casava farming.

1 Like

How do we contact him?

1 Like

Pls, who can help me with cocoa seed’s and it’s farming system

1 Like

Contact me

1 Like

Let’s have a flexible arrangements am already talking with my people…I hoep you supply to Lagos and we have a ethanol factory that needs cassava as raw materials…Am collecting a fee for smooth conclusion these deal…How many in terms of tonnage of cassava quantity in tonnage do you harvest this, year?
Regards
James

1 Like

Good afternoon John Okon,

I am grateful for your attention. I am however glad to report that I now have a taker for the harvest already in the Ekiti Area. I can howver tell you that by June of 2019, another harvest will become available for sale.

Thank you for all your troubles…

Chuks Ifebigh

1 Like

Good day.
Please where is the farm located?

Apotoki

1 Like

Please can you drop the location of your farm for the off taker, the most available one will be in akwa ibom state

1 Like

I can be of help if we strike a deal. I know a farmer who can supply up to a hectare or even more, of cassava in Kogi State.

1 Like

Good afternoon sir/ma please I wish to what it takes to go into tomato farming, the cost , verities, time for planting, etc

Wonderful write up on cassava.

Off takers are those who buy agricultural produce when it matures, may be in the farm or after harvesting.

Pls, share with me your Whatsapp contact. Thanks

I like your comment sir,
Sir I base in Ibadan and I love to venture in farming, sir can I get rented land to do my farming?