Barbara Needs Your Help!

Hello @Everybody,

Barbara (@bpilz), a member of this community needs our help. She is undergoing her masters in Germany, but presently in Lagos (for the next three months) researching on sustainable agriculture and community.

She needs help to find answers to some questions that can help her research.

Are you in Lagos and engaged/interested in sustainable/organic agriculture? Would you love to share your story with her?

Kindly indicate in the comment section or send a DM to @bpilz. Thank you… :blush:

3 Likes

Contact us @CheapMarketDeal we will help her! But she must be ready to travel.

We can help her with strawberry, coffee!!! Etc tomatoes yams and agriculture in general!

@PreciousOkhimamheO @hansolo

Agriculture is not paper work

2 Likes

I am in osun state precisely ilesa.

I am only versatile in poultry/livestock in general

Nath

2 Likes

Yes

I living in lagos state

Eric

1 Like

Hello

I will like to but i will like we I can chat directly … Its a bit difficult to come on platforms for me as much are on my table

2 Likes

Please if I have questions where do I post it,i need buyer for Cashew Nut and Shea butter,and I need strawberry for planting and for eating

2 Likes

I’m interested in your research questions, Pls go ahead and ask

1 Like

Ok, I’m ready to help.

Hello, Barbara. Its good you came up with such a request as this as i am interested in farming as well.
This are my numbers if you don’t mind 08084332234, 07051827000.
These can also be used for my whatsapp. send me a message with “Barbara Needs Your Help!” as title.
Thanks
SIPASI AYODEJI

1 Like

I’m not in Lagos. I’m in Nsukka local Government area Enugu state Nigeria.

1 Like

Good day, My name is Okoh Godwin, am currently carrying out my PHD research work in value addition and export marketing a case study of the Nigeria cash crop at the University of Lagos.
This will cover the entire value chain in agriculture from the farm gate to the table.
Am currently working with some group of farmers in Nasarawa and Benue state.
If you finds my work interesting with regards to your current assignment, please contact me for sharing experiences.

Thank you.
godokoh@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Compliments, team. It’s really heart warming to see people willing to help a scholar in Agriculture. It’s things like these that aid in developing agriculture for the Nigerian context. I am in Kaduna, and I have had some experience with organic sesame seed production about a couple of years ago. Will be willing to share my experience with Barbara.
My e-mail is arthurgimba@gmail.com and I can be reached on 09099652658 and 08050579701.
Cheers.

1 Like

How can our company help you

1 Like

I reside in oyo state but i can still be of help

1 Like

Samson Ogbole is very much into this, I believe he might be interested. You may approach him on his LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samson-ogbole-aa969382

1 Like

I am in Lagos. I will like to contribute towards her research.

1 Like

Hi!
I am in abuja and would be willing to help. perhaps we could arrange a skype call? Let me know.

Regards

1 Like

@PreciousOkhimamheO @hansolo, we understand your plight, and your fears of insecurity. But this are basic facts, in agriculture, there generally several levels, if its the farming stage, then you know Lagos is not the best option, neither if its the haulage stage. When Lagos come into view is the production stage( conversion of farm produce). Most companies are not residence in Lagos but Ogun State.
Futhermore, if you are doing a crop research, there are several states and what they produce like yams to Benue, Rice to Anambara, Beans to Jigawa, Onions to Kano.
Finally, we @CheapMarketDeal will advice you start now because some farm produce are already being to be harvest, due to early planting( early rain fall).

In our spirit of assistance, we will be aiding you conduct your research on our farms and market free, only on the condition you will foot the cost of the logistics involved for you and the agent assigned to you.

Regards,
CheapMarketDeal

1 Like

I will be willing to work with her and share my story and experience with her. Although I am not in Lagos State but Abuja.
So, waiting patiently for your response.

Your faithfully

Mahmud Olowo

CEO

Mamolhak Global Integrated Servic.

1 Like

I will be willing to work with her and share my story and experience with her. I live in Ẹ̀pẹ́ Lagos State
So, waiting patiently for your response.

Your faithfully

1 Like