Agric University Student Tour

Hi iam a farm and a student of nasarawa state polytechnique I will like to join

Please is it only for university

Hello Steph, No, we reach out to cooperatives too.

Thank you so much Oseni.

We will take this up from here.

Wow!!! What farm do you have?

I also drop a note but you haven’t said anything about my school

You are welcome please try and update me as the plan is going

I like you to also pay visit to my University: Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Bayelsa state. Am also interested to be in team when visiting my school. Thank you.

I sincerely apologize for missing up your request for a visit to your school… We will love to come to your school too. Please kindly provide any contact details we need to make this happen e.g. Your contact, contact of the SUG or head of department, and any email address available.

Thanks

@Macpilot We would love to visit your institution but for us to do so, we’ll require either your contact details or the details of someone in your school who can help us with scheduling. Kindly respond with contact details as soon as possible.

@Everybody Kindly note that this also applies to you, if you want us to visit your institution as well. Thanks.

Hello

Good day
I am Oluwaseun an m.sc student in the FUNAAB.

I am in Federal University of agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun state and it would be a delight to hear you are coming and to have you in this great agrarian community of FUNAAB.
Come see and participate in our agriculture.

For any question/enquiry send a mail to seuninzion@gmail.com

@Seundynast

Hello,

We would reach out to you promptly.

OK I will do so. Thanks for responding

I am Auwal Nuhu Takin Gaskiya by Name a student of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, sokoto in the faculty of Agriculture, Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture, i will be happy if your tour reach Us.

Oh nice @takingaskiya, we would totally love to. Kindly drop either your contact details or the details of someone in your school who can help us with scheduling.

An email address can be added if neccesary.

Thanks.

Name: Auwal Nuhu Takin Gaskiya

Phone: 08068384973

Email: takingaskiya@gmail.com

State: Sokoto

@takingaskiya Thank you very much. We’ll contact you as soon as we can.

Hello for my school NIGER DELTA UNIVERSITY.
My Number: 0814248420

My Deans number: 08037394321
you can reach out to my Dean, she will give you a reply for the Tour. Thank you

Am Abdullahi Yakub, am a fish pond/poultry farmer, i look forward to growing in the business, dominating both domestic and foreign market thereby boosting export. Though i graduated from unversity of jos, Please when are you coming to Ahmadu Bello University with a Bsc in economics, i like to be among the farmers patiscipating with the community here in ABU zaria. Thanks and looking forward to a more colaboration with Agricsquare.

Great @Macpilot. We’ll reach out in the soonest possible time.

Cheers: :clinking_glasses: