Agric University Student Tour

Agricsquare University Tour has begun!

So @Everybody, Over the next few years, we will be touring universities across Nigeria to meet Agric students and introduce a vibrant community of agriculture experts and enthusiasts to them. Want us to visit your University or cooperative of farmers?

Watch the previous edition of our visit to YabaTech Lagos here:

6 Likes

I live in Kano and would like to be a member of those farmers visiting universities in Kano please. My names are Ibrahim Adamu. Thank you.

3 Likes

Visit my school,I am a 400 level student of agricultural extension at University of Nigeria,Nsukka Enugu State,Nigeria

2 Likes

Welcome @ibrahimadamubk to Agricsquare, What school are you in?

:clap::clap::clap: Nice we will love to visit your school and get them to be a part of this buzzing comm. Can you provide every detail we need so we can plan towards this?

I will like your team to come to Nigeria Delta University, in bayelsa state. It will be my great pleasure and opportunity to meet with your team. Thanks.

1 Like

Am OSENI ABDULMALIIK ADEYANJU from OAU Ile Ife

2 Likes

Oh wow!!! That would be awesome!! Can you please provide the contact details of the right people we can connect with? …and please kindly drop your contact details too.

We can’t wait!!!

Hello Oseni, How are you? Would you love the team to visit your school too?

1 Like

Yes of course and that will be awesome meeting you ND ur Group . Thankz

1 Like

That’s interesting but what about those that have graduated from school

1 Like

Yes, I would like you to visit UNIBEN (University of Benin) to meet we agric students. We are going to be happy having you around.

Thanks.

My name is Atubo Macdonald Pilot, a 400l student of Niger Delta University, Wilberforce island Bayelsa state. I will be delighted if you can visit my school to enlighten our Agric students much about agriculture because most of them are loosing their interest in it. And I will also like to be in team when visiting my school. Thank you

1 Like

Techfarmer

February 7

Hello Oseni, How are you? Would you love the team to visit your school too?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

OSENI

February 7

Am OSENI ABDULMALIIK ADEYANJU from OAU Ile Ife

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

It’s going to be a great pleasure visiting OAU and nice meeting your team bro

1 Like

Oh… Everyone has a space here. How would you want us to impact your age group?

Kindly send your contact details across…

What should be the content of the details am sending

1 Like

Your phone number and maybe hints on how we can contact the Dean of your department to schedule a day of visit.

1 Like