Agribusiness Partnership

My Name is David, I own a piece of land (20 acres) at Iseyin, Oyo State. I am looking for a business partner with the same vision in agribusiness. I am looking growing plaintain and cassava. I haven’t started anything on it yet though. I am open for discussion.
Thank you

5 Likes

Hello @Everybody, there is a Team-Up Opportunity here if you’re interested. Kindly indicate and @David_Tobrise would communicate further with y’all.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Chukwuka and still new on this platform but I find the platform super informative. Am interested in what you’ve talked about, I would like for you to speak more in details as to what kind of partnership your seeking for and how will this be beneficial to all partners.

Thanks

2 Likes

I am Daniel PIYO from Bayelsa state. I am someone very passionate about agriculture and I would have loved to work it out with u if and only if the distance won’t be a barrier

3 Likes

Am interested just want to be partners together

1 Like

Hi @David_Tobrise. Am interested inpartnership. We can discuss further about it.

Thank you

1 Like

I’m interested in patnering with you. I’m in Ibadan. Esther Oyewande

2 Likes

This is a good business suggestion and am interested in this , I don’t know if we can create a Whatapp group to help us share more information and brainstorming.

Permit me to create a Whatapp group for us to gather and talk more

1 Like

My advice for you is to start the little you can handle well.

1 Like

@mr David you can join the link let me make you admin so that you.can moderate the group from there .am ready for this investment

1 Like

Please Interested partners can join the conversation here to share ideas on how to drive it.

1 Like

Am interested to, from Delta state

1 Like

Am interested in d farm am a corper serving in Oyo Ibarapa north am looking for opportunity like this

1 Like

Pls join the Whatapp group for further discussion

1 Like

@David,

I am interested.

1 Like

Sounds interesting @FarmTech. I’ve been looking forward to partnering with someone in the agricbusiness. We can do business together.

1 Like

How do you go about it.what is the needful

1 Like

Am happy for dat but Ibadan is too far to my place am in Ogun state

2 Likes

Wat will need to farming business is money?

2 Likes

Hi David. Am Akinbo ololade Muti’ahtullah, freshly graduate of Moshood Abiola polytechnic Abeokuta ogun state, i studied accounting & i have interest in crop & plantation. I have no knowledge bt am a fast learner & i know abt corn plantation alone. Currently am in Abeokuta ogun state.

1 Like