About the Team Up category

Introduce yourselves,-(Your name and what line of farming you are involved with)
Connect with farmers in your area, share, meet, visit, collaborate.

Hello @Everybody Here’s an opportunity to connect with farmers in your area, share, meet, visit, collaborate.

Kindly introduce yourselves and tell us about your interest

My name is Alabi olajide and my area of interest is cassava and plantain farming

1 Like

Nice one @ALAOLAA13832 have you started any project on cassava/ plantain farming yet?

My brother ,i have not ooo.i need fund to lease at least 5 acres of land to start with

My name is Aliu Ahmed from yabatech
My own area of interest s fish farming

1 Like

Am Pastor Ayo Mafimidiwo, a lecturer at Yaba College of Technology, at the department of Animal Production Technology Epe Campus. Am also a pig farm runner, dealing in breeding programme of piggery. I breed and sell all stages of pigs ranging from weaners, grower, and culled pigs. Sometimes , I also serve and sell sows or about to farrow sows. We had a 5acres of land grown with oil palm. A plot of land is also grown with Fluted pumpkin(ugu).

1 Like

Welcome again @ALAOLAA13832 .This is one of the reasons this category was created. Some one here might have land banks to support your cassava farming

You are most welcome Sir @Joan . We are excited to have you onboard here and we hope you can attend to some of the enquires that aligns with your area of expertise

You are welcome @aliuahmed .Good to have you onboard

1 Like

Thank you ,i would’t mine if i can be connected

Amarachukwu Ogbu from Enugu, lives in ogun currently into fish farming (hatchery), hopefully cucumber by January

2 Likes

I am Adebayo I am interested in maize, casava, vegetables and water melon

Hello @farightvent !, welcome Onboard. This is interesting to Know. We have a group for young agricultural preofessionals, You can reach to them on the community through this link YPARD

I’m Sotunsa Jenroluwa interested in post harvest storage of agri-products (tomatoes, chicken,yams are my main interests for now) , currently into poultry in Ogun state

Am Rosemary, I stay at Amawbia in Anambra State. And am much interested in catfish farming, I wish to connect/meet with someone who has a catfish farming within my Axis.