About the Farm guide category

Farm guide Post your experiences and knowledge of farming, create how-tos. These topics can be edited to add/update the information.

YPARD Nigeria is promoting youth engagement in agric development, agribusiness and value chains. We are open for partnerships and collaboration to drive this mission.

Dry Season (irrigation) farming in most part of Northern Nigeria begins in December or early February with farmers in both urban and rural communities cultivating varieties of vegetables ranging from Tomatoes, Coccumbba pepper, rice. to grains Wheat, maize and rice.

Hi, my name is Taoheed Olanrewaju ALIMI from Ekiti State, you can call me Donald.
I’m keen I took what YPARD is bringing on the table. I look forward to being a part.

Great idea YPAD I look forward to be influenced by this professional body,my name is ladifish,a fish farmer and a professional in fisheries, I desire to mentor great intellectuals on this platform and also gain financial support,to promote my business and learn to improve on my lapses

Ignatius Okoro is my name. I am a practical farmer and a Senior Advocate For Youths in Agriculture (SAYA). I so much appreciate everything about YPARD.

Hello @Ladifish Welcome onboard, good to have you here!. You can start mentoring people on the team-up category HERETeam-up category

About the Team Up category