A graduate asking for opportunities and probably Locations of agriculture firm up for hiring in Niger state, Minna precisely

I just finished my compulsory NYSC program and am ready for hire, am a graduate of Micheal Okpara university of
Agriculture,Umudike with a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural science from the department of animal science, Please i need the location of one arce fund office in Minna, Niger state.ASAP if you have links for other jobs please find time to inform me… Thank you so much as i anticipate your kind response

Hi @febizie, ooh how favored you are to have a fresh slate of choice on this path. this is just to encourage you to stick to it. If you don’t get hired; do all you can to start yours.
I am by God’s grace on a good paying job but the passion to be on the field full time as a farmer burns within me everyday. Especialy when i see raw material from my line of passion and interest (as a Forester) come in on my job daily. I know I will join you guys soon.
So stay focus and I pray you the best in your search and hope you get hired soon.

Thanks for your encouragement…i wish to start but its kind of difficult cause we dont have access to loans that will be processed in a short period of time…reasons i need a job to save up for the future.

1 Like