50 Hot-Selling Things To Export From Nigeria

Hello @efeagino, kindly take note of this too… :point_up_2:

1 Like

@efeagino, Kindly see and reply this comment too.

1 Like

See this @efeagino… Kindly get back to him also.

1 Like

Am Grace,am interested in palmoil business…contact me on 08131515883…WhatsApp if possible

1 Like

Good afternoon, please what is the current price for a tonne of red bell pepper?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Niyo…Here is a little guideline for exportation business in Nigeria. Read below:

Let’s know if you need any more assistance or information. Always here to help.:wink:

1 Like

Could you please kindly email? Babycrystals27@gmail.com. Thanks

I want to be a partner because I have always had the intention to go into dried catfish exportation but don’t really know how to go about it.

1 Like

@Cheryl Kindly read the articles below:

I hope this helps.

1 Like

whatapp me with this no 08039334330 let discuss

2 Likes

I love to partner with you send me your phone number or wasap me on this line 08089105077

Good morning Wisdom,
I am already in Palm oil farming business but at a very low scale due to lack of Capital and modern farming equipment. What we have in abundance is Land
How could you be of help.
Thanks and God bless
Ghereje Austin
MD Iveli Multi-purpose Company Limited Deghele
Warri South West Local Government Area
Delta State, Nigeria

Send me a message on whatzapp on 07030773170. Thanks

Can you please send me your contact if you will not mind ? Jolamide7@gmail.com

Good morning please i need a caching from you export business and how to go about it.

Ginger is a very promising commodity to look into. Are there guides into how I can export Ginger and the key stakeholders that would be interested in such.

1 Like

I want to be export crayfish too I can go about it please I need assistant

Hello @Itsdeji and @Opaino, Here are some articles on exportation you should read…;

How do I get the end user for my export.how do I break even into the foreign markets

1 Like

Kindly WhatsApp me 08130439578