You need to start your goat farming business, but now you are left to think of different goat housing construction ideas.
At least, you have to keep the goats in a goat house or goat shed to keep them safe.
There are lots of profits in goat farming business, but first, you must keep the goats alive by providing shelter.
Features of a good goat shed
- Must be bright lighting and proper ventilation.
- The goat housing area must be high enough to keep the goats safe from floods.
- Accessible to food and clean water.
- If you are using wooden floors, the floor should be fitted together. This protects the goats from injury.
- Also, ensure that the floor is strong enough to hold the goats.
- The house must be free of dampness to avoid the spread of diseases.
- It must have a space for storing feed, straw and other equipment required for goat farming business.
- A good goat house must provide protection from cold
- It should also provide protection against predators and thieves.
- The shed must be easy to clean
Now that we know the features of a good goat house, let’s see some cheap materials for constructing one.
Continue reading at https://agro4africa.com/goat-housing-construction/