100 Hectare New Farm Project

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kolawole Osafehinti. I work with a company with a slightly large land holding in Ogun state Nigeria looking to start up a 100 hectare farm with focus on short and medium term crops. I’m looking for partners to offer technical input as well as equity investment. Hoping I can connect with like minds here for this.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hello Kola, I’m Oluwaseun and I’m thinking I can be of help, a d I’m presently in Abeokuta.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out Seun. Much appreciated. How would you like to come in?

1 Like

Hello Kola. Am interested. Email me ASAP williamsgift8@gmail.com. let’s discuss further

1 Like

Thank you kola for your reaching out.

I would be willing to offer my skills and resources as much as I can.

Just let me know what is needed and lets see how it would turn out.

Do have a great day.

1 Like

That’s great to know Seun. Could you give some details as to skills and experience as that will help. I’m also looking for people with experience in agro commodity trading - sourcing, holding, marketing and order fulfillment.

1 Like

I’m an agricultural engineer by profession, thus anything agric &
engineering, count me in. And I also have a number of friends / colleagues
in different agricultural fields, so it depends on the needs.

1 Like

Interesting. I am very critical about experience - there are just some things that can’t be learnt unless through doing - which is especially true for agriculture. Could you share some of yours, if you don’t mind?

1 Like

Well, let me do the most recent findings I found out and a resolve I’ve arrived at.

I look forward to a time nearby where consumers come to buy all they need directly from the farmers/first hand personnel, because its the transfer of goods from several middle men that real cause the rise in cost of agric produce.

Perhaps agricsquare would consider that as a near future project of having farms in most/all states.

1 Like

gGood day Mr. Kola. I do have a special interest your proposal. How feasible is your project?

1 Like

Hi @k.osafehinti,

I am Jennifer.

Did you know you can improve soil penetration?
Do you know that you can maximize profits from your farm?

The answer is SUPER GRO
Get SUPER GRO today for you farming to enrich the soil, plants and animals.

SUPER GRO is eco-friendly and highly effective in unlocking the power of water irrespective of the matter the season.

Click on the link below for more information
https://shopneolife.com/jennifermbonu/store/product/2741

SUPER%20GRO-scale-2