10 lucrative farming in nigeria that is profitable

I am interested in farming business. The articles are nice.

1 Like

Thank you so much Donnie. I’ll encourage you to share the article with others too…

I am in the north (zaria) and i am looking for a land to farm. Any suggestions or offers pls

1 Like

Hello!
I’m very pleased to be on board!
My name is Wellington ikponmwen!
I’m a born farmer, but don’t have any farm now because of lack of funds!
I don’t much like planting! But rather rearing of animals!
I need your candid advice please!

1 Like

Hey @oluw2t92i You can start by getting these animals you want, build a house for them and start training them. Here are a few articles that can guide you:

1 Like

I really love farming, but we that are from the southern part of the country suffers alot of setback when it comes to federal government loan scheme to farmers, in order to encourage and promote farming in the southern region just as it is in the north. Am inspired by your program though, God bless the developers of this group.

1 Like

Am Kola an agronomist for over 3year and a master degree holder in plant breeding and genetic, a researcher and agro investor. Also a consultant to farms. Call 07037367995. For more inquiries on our services
Thanks
Kola

I need a tutor want to start snail farming

Although am a student, I’m seriously interested in the email farming business. Please I need a tutor…

Is there any article on Grasscutter farming? Please share with me if it’s available.Thank you.

Hi @Innocenty, Let’s share some already published articles to help out… Read through:

Feel free to reach out for more information.

Hello @Lyga_milli, What do you mean by email farming business? Please explain better.

I’m sorry. I meant snail farming…

Thanks for the fast reply.

You’re welcome @Lyga_milli, We have some already published articles we’ll like to share.

Read through and let’s know if this is helpful…:+1:

But how do I source for buyers for my maize farm?

SUPER%20GRO-scale-2

Order now!

Hello Charles Dike,

Have you visited the maize market yet? You could get direct contacts from them. Also, selling to companies who rely on maize as a raw material.

I will love to partner in business with anybody that has valid lucrative business in agriculture in Nigeria

1 Like

@CheapMarketDeal, have you got anyone who would like to patner?

Hello Janet,
Your article make an interesting read and thanks for the research work. However, I would like to know in terms of yield per plot of land and hectare of land the following; rice, beans, cassava and maize. Also the costs and quantity of fertilizer, labour it will take to produce.
Thanks.